Reviews for Snape Split
More!
Kurai Ummei chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
... I want a quing...
saraim chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Can you finish this story please.
thebookworm90 chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
What a pity that this will never be finished. I was hoping that Insecure-Snape would buck up and tell Hermione how he feels.
Cris Coursey chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
I've never read anything like this! It was unique, fascinating, and kept me on edge. I truly wish you'd find a way to finish this, because I absolutely love it. Insecure Snape, Malicious Snape, and Hermione tossed out there to deal with them all is a wonderful idea. I'm curious as to why teaching Snape even is softening toward her.
Lightscript chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
Wow I wasn't sure about this story at the start but actially it's really good slighly creepy at parts but great fun too read please continue it soon I really wanna see how it ends!
Avadrea chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
It's to bad you never finished this story. It was quite interesting. Do you have any plans on ever continuing it or is it an abandoned work? Poor thing.
Atiannala chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
okay. So I love this story. When I started I didn't notice that it didn't say "complete" ah! So now I am sad because it's been almost 2 years since it was updated. But I just want to say I have read a lot of severus/hermione fics and this one is my favorite by far. I love the 10 Snapes and each of their personalities and it is just killing me to think I will never see Hermione finally get together with the insecure one. But I loved every minute of what I have read so far. And I am quite impressed by your ability to keep all 10 Snapes in character as different characters. What I mean is that they are all in character as Snape but also they are all different from each other. (I think trying to explain that made my head spin). Any way I love this story and so I have been amusing myself by reading your other Sev/Hermione fics (still can't stop thinking about Hermione/insecure-snape). :)
Kerr Avonsen chapter 14 . 8/13/2010
Fascinating. Yes, I can see the influence of "An Army of Snapes", but you've given it your own twist with the soul-bonding and the involvement of Hermione that way. I like your way of restraining the Mean Snape! It was so funny when he was offering to hex someone for her. And the way they came back from their deed laughing. I'm glad Hermione is holding her own.

Please update soon!
Miravisu chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
haha, not sure whether to blush profusely or giggle madly.. or maybe a bit of both! ;D Most fascinating story...
MollysSister chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
OHNOs! No updates in 2 years. Does this mean its an eternal WIP? I had thought it was complete. Bummer bummer
MollysSister chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
You are such a tease! I am glad I am not reading this as a WIP!
MollysSister chapter 11 . 5/14/2010
I hope the mature rated chapter won! I am off to find out!

I wonder if Hermione's bond will be so strong when all Snape parts are reincorporated. Since she only bonded with 2/10 of the man. Hummmm
MollysSister chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
Lots of ways this chapter could have gone very wickedly...oh and still might ((perks up))
MollysSister chapter 8 . 5/14/2010
Facinating theory about the timing of the bonding of the souls. I had never considered that idea. I hope she doesnt spill it to meanie Snapes.