Reviews for Unleashed
Becks chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
August 2013...are you going to finish this?
Andriabow chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I have so enjoyed this story. I was wondering if you will finish it. Thanks
lizlou57 chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Nooooo! Can't believe you haven't finished this!
Kerstin chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Hi.

I love your story!

You described Johns reactions really realistic.

May I ask if you think about finishing it?
Haru Maru Salvatore chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Great story and Beginning please continue

More more Shep and Team

Good Job

again please update son xD

jensenluv chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
im really enjoying this story! its pretty intense...i hope you write more incredibly soon and dont leave me hanging there! :)

thank you so much for sharing this with us!

this is amazing...i cant wait for more!
ChaseMe131 chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
I just found your story, but it is a work in progress, please tell me it is finished on a different site, I would love to read the end of it. Thanks!
Haru Maru Salvatore chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
Great fic poor John

i hope update soon

Thank's for this story is amazing please finished _
Space1Traveler chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
Very, very good! I was ROTFL at some of McKay's lines. You were right about the Wraith kill, nasty, nasty stuff that. Now, what about the LP's and John's depression?

My favorite scene was Ronon's shrugging and tossing the Wraith meat over his shoulder. Perfection.

Hope to read from you soon. Thanks.
a new reader chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
Just found your stories, and started with this one. What a great story! However, it's just plain cruel to leave it unfinished. At least tell us who stole Ronan's refrigerated "goodies"!
Twinchy chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
What a great story and extremely well written too!

The way your plot unfolds just caught me in an instant and your portrayal of the characters plays out very nicely and true to the show.

This one easily made it to my list of favourite fanfics!

BTW, I'm waiting desperately for an update since I came across it in December.

Please update soon.

Please!

Please?
scifigirl chapter 9 . 3/2/2007
Aww Poor John. Can't wait for you to update soon.
amyordinary chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
love the story and look forward to reading more
Wolf Maid chapter 9 . 2/16/2007
Loving this fic to DEATH! But...it hasn't been updated...in so long! What happens with the new listening post? Does it happen? Does Sheppard get healthy again? WHO is stealing Ronon's food? Please update soon!
mtee1958 chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
This has been a good story - I'm interested in the resolution. Shep is pretty ticked right now. We haven't seen Shep and Elizabeth arguing like this. Can't wait