Reviews for Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow: Full Circle
shugokage chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Incredible story great job!
pleasedeletethisaccount05 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This fic is so amazing! I really enjoyed both the clois and chloe's story.
salsayourface chapter 16 . 6/29/2010
Awesome story! Enjoyed every second of it.
salsayourface chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
At this moment right here:

The Daily Planet. Forever in the pursuit of truth, justice, and the American Way.

-– Perry White 2012

the story got 898562 times cooler.

(Okay, and the whole mysterious clutching the sides thing helped.)

I'm so excited to read on :].
Raven3182 chapter 16 . 6/18/2009
This is a good story, very original. I think it could use a little more conflict though, everything seems to get resolved a little too easily. Still a fun read though. Thanks for writing!
osulover chapter 16 . 1/16/2009
Amazing story! Found your sequel, so I'm off to read that one!
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
OMG, I know that I'm totally late with this Fic, but is was freaking fantastic. You created a whole new world, and you did it beautifully. Though I got really depressed when Lois' destiny was revealed. I really just can't imagine Superman without Lois Lane to boss him around.

But overall an amazing story, and I can't wait to read your other stories. With the way you write, it can' be anymore than fantastic

C
girlinflux chapter 16 . 8/6/2008
OMG, you are so talented! You really touched on the emotional aspects so well. This is wonderful! Thanks!
Pinkchick chapter 16 . 9/26/2007
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I know I found this story a bit late, but better late than never! I loved it, the whole Clark/Lois dynamic... Chloe and the Guardians. I know that Lana marries Lex, but whatever. This was a great read and I love how you keep the Luthor bloodline just so damn evil. Very well thought out and well written! It's going in my favorites! :D
Lily1986 chapter 16 . 3/6/2007
Oh my gosh! I should have guessed this is why there was a sequel! It's because they totally did it isn't it! They altered things! It's 3 am and i have class at 8 am but dont care! i'm totally reading the next one!
ed209uardo chapter 16 . 9/20/2006
This was really good. Now I have to read the next one. *grin* I'll also take a look at 'In a Better Place'
thesagerk chapter 16 . 8/29/2006
sweet - love this fic!
Debs chapter 16 . 8/13/2006
I happened upon your stories this evening and I cannot stop reading them, I think you are a truly talented writer, with a wonderful creative imagination!

I cannot wait to read the conclusion to "Tailspin"

Well done and keep up the brilliant fiction!
Sweet Irony chapter 16 . 7/23/2006
VERY magnetic story. Too attracting for its own good- I know it wasn't healthy for me to sit in front of the computer for the past couple hours reading this, but I was hooked.

This story is like chocolate- so god, but so bad for you if you have too much at one time...

I'm still monitoring your fantastic second installment to the series at FD2C, though, as "Ironic, Eh?". ;)
Jackherro chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
i hate the wonder woman batman pairing it doesn't make sense and most times the wirteing sucks but you write so well i don't i am actual drawn into the story. good work.