Reviews for That Next Big Step
bobcox26 chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
another good story love these chacters together just made for each other and you do it all very well thanks
bobcox26 chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
love the story the only thing is the bugs were at the gama site if yhou follow in any way the tv show I personally just wish that most of the 6th season just was not done the Acended part really ticks me off (yes I know the mike left the show for what ever reason)but I think they could have made him Tokara or something else that might be interesting if the actor had come back like he did
The Messenger chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hi

I have to tell you, I've read all of your stories and this one is by far my favourite, though I like them all. I'm pretty sure I've read this 50 times since I favourited it.

Have you got any more in this series or any new stories popping up?

Also, out of curiousity, are you British/ Irish, or have you lived in Britain or Ireland for a time? I've noticed some of the terminology in your stories is alot like what I've heard while living in Britain. Just thought I'd ask ;)
Fishy Rainboots chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed it.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
cool story. very enjoyable. _
katejones2005 chapter 9 . 5/8/2006
AW! Such a great ending for such a great story (cliche I know but it fits). I don't want to see Aeda and Daniel go but I guess all good coughgreatcough things must come to an end. You're a really talented writer and I can't wait to read more of your stuff! SOrry I've been MIA since youposted this chapter, finals/final papers kicked my ass! Great job again!...oh and thanks for such a great story!
Verb chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
I think . . . I'm going to need a copy of that book. And my very own "pretty boy" radar! Excellent chapter! Sad that it's the last, but at least there will be more on the way! Looking forward to it!
scottiedog chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Loved it! Thank you for writing this story!
Nighshae chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
MORE!

:D Great story, love the character, keep it going!
Verb chapter 8 . 4/5/2006
Oh my . . . .Teal'c IS Confucius! I knew it! :) Excellent chapter - what can I say, I love filler. :)
katejones2005 chapter 8 . 4/5/2006
first off, yes, GO redsox! secondly, I love the sam/daniel interactions, especially how they can read each other like they're brother and sister (or at least family at any rate, all of sg-1 does it and it's AWESOME!) without even looking at the other person-so great. really really great chapter! aw, I don't want it to end-alas all things end, it'll be good I know it!
katejones2005 chapter 7 . 3/27/2006
this is most definitely one of my favorite stories to read on this site, it's always great and funny and you write so well! i really loved this chapter, especially the very accurate description of Colorado Springs-have you been there? I only ask because I live in Colorado and it's not often that I find someone who actually has been there or at the very least has done some research to make it right and is not throwing beaches and surfers there (don't laugh it happened!) great chapter!
Verb chapter 7 . 3/27/2006
Damnit, I love this story. How could I not - Giant chocolate cake, manly sandals, passionate and articulate Daniel fighting for what he wants. It rocks! Plus, you know, foggy glasses are always apreciated. :)
katejones2005 chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
this is fantastic! hilarious and involving all my favorite people, new and old. WOOT! great job and cannot wait for the next update...nice mental imagery there at the end!
Nighshae chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Oh, that was funny. Can't wait to read the speach... :D