Reviews for In the fog
Siacatmesecat chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Wow! Very good! You're a great author. This one likes the way that you give the whole piece an air of mystery, much like the fog used as the setting. This one enjoyed reading it!
Plum Bucket and Caddish Kettle chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Hey! Awesome ficlet. I love the title, it's really nicely thought of. The Hawkeye and Envy pairing is pretty awesome if you ask me. You've totally setting the tone for interesting dynamics. This little part:

'Good! You're a clever woman, Hawkeye.' She walks backwards until her back feels the harsh cold of a brick wall. The homunculus, Envy, is no more than two feet from her, and he bends down a little, to be face-to-face with her. 'Wouldn't have expected less from Mustang's lap dog.'

Is the best line ever! You're so quotable. There's a certain dark feel to it and that's what I love about your writing. Keep it up, write more.
Cashmeritan chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
:D Omg, FINALLY! Someone like me! EnvyHawkeyeMustang is uber-sexy...I give you a million thumbs up for writing this. :D smiley again...XDD

I RESPECT YOU, MAN. And...yeah. Do you roleplay? Because if you have AIM, we could roleplay sometime over AIM if you wanted...we could do EnvyHawkeyeMustang...cause I need more rp'ing buddies, especially ones who have similar tastes to me...and yeah. XDD if you have aim, my sn is asthmaticsniper. AND MY NAME IS MARY. And yes, i'm 13...
momiji-k chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Not bad at all. It looked pretty good to me. Only one thing stuck out in my mind. An alabaster black raven? I didn't get that. I'm pretty sure alabaster is a skin color... so how do you get a "black" raven that is the color of flesh?

Other than that puzzling detail I thought you did a fine job. :)
Flye chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
ooh. This looks very promising. You have a great start!

:]