Reviews for In Honor of Roger Davis
Kaatse chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
that was... different, extraordinary. scary to see how things could change. mark sure lives a wrecked life there. very bittersweet. it made me cry. I'm weird like that.
kamelion chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Cheers for the experiment! I say it worked. :)

You write some damned heartwrenching stuff.
dreamer84 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006

very interestin'

& I loved his little speech at the end!
Pyrate Rose chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Woah...that was intense...
I Heart Wolf chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I've got fucking chills.

Forgive the language, please.

This punched me right in the face. Seriously, wow. I'm upset that I don't have a good enough review but I just have nothing to say...
PrettyBoyFrontmanLove chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
aagh! So powerful. The premise/plot (NOT the way you wrote it; that was excellent) is so horrible and sick and sad and even if Roger hadn't died, it would have been worse than any death fic. Oh man. But good job; you whacked me over the head with that.
SilverDragonTattoo chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
It was creepy. Very creepy. But I liked it. Very intense. Good Job.
Lyz chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I really hope this isn't what would become of Mark, that he wouldn't run away to LA and become fake like everyone else. This is really well written, but I hope it wouldn't happen.
fadeinonme chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow, so very angsty...tragic and real. It was really heartbreaking to see Mark like that but I could imagine it happening like that. I think haunting is the best word to describe the whole story, which just shows how powerful the images are. How he couldn't even cry for Roger, couldn't feel anything, could only turn to smack that was the hardest thing. We though Mark detached in NY as a filmmaker... but that detachment is nothing compared to this inability to care and so very heartbreaking to read.

Great job! _
Bbbbamphhhh chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
What to say... I don't know - I like it. It's got that certain I-dont-know-what-but-it's-damn-good-anyways feel to it, if that made sense. A... I dont know how to say it, but it's got a "haunting elegance" sort of thing going on. Really moving, really just... big.

Well written too. Surprisingly awesome, though that came out totally wrong. Nice, though.
Shadows in the City Lights chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Oh, wow... I loved this fic. It was excellent, in a creepy disturbing sort of way. Almost like a slap on the face, but I like your Mark. Great job!
lying.pandora chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That was probably the most disturbing RENT fanfic I've ever read. Ever. Ever.

Uh...provocative. I won't say good, because that would be too trite. This was haunting. I'm intensely creeped out. Congratulations.