Reviews for Winding River
Wicked.Onna chapter 12 . 9/8/2017
Really really really wish you would return love this story love this idea love your work please return
Wicked.Onna chapter 13 . 8/4/2017
So I just reread this again still absolutely love it would love to see you return I'm praying that you return Please return this is too good of a story to Let Die
Wicked.Onna chapter 13 . 7/11/2017
Okay so I've reached the end of this story and you need to return this is absolutely brilliant work it's so well-written so well done character development is perfect spot horn I mean I love this story please return
Wicked.Onna chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
Okay I just found this story and you must return because I now in love only at chapter 2
Stalyon chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
Very interesting.
Regin chapter 13 . 8/26/2016
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
LadyOthala chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Its so sad when a good fic gets abandoned like this... It deserves an ending
I hope you finish it one day
KirkSauber chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
I found this story yesterday and read it through.
I enjoyed it, but was disappointed that you let it die unfinished.
Sigh. So many stories die an early death of neglect.
Ophite68 chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
I do hope you finish this one even if updates take a while. I'm patient, I'll wait for it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
AHHHH! I thought it was complete! Please, you MUST finish it. I know it's been years since you updated, but I came late to the Firefly party, and I need to know what happened!
PascalDragon chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
It's a pity that you never finished this fic. It was a nice idea to blend the Firefly canon into the SG canon by means of a rather isolated star cluster though it is a bit of a plot hole that the humans there were able to decipher the Goa'uld technology and then improve it so far that they were able to build their own ships.
Nevertheless you portraited the characters of both series very well, especially River's cryptic sentences. Also using the plot device of the Pax from the Serenity movie was a good idea to bring the two teams together a second time. :)

Yours,
Sven
Kirk chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
You ever plan to finish this?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Everyone is in character, well done.
orion0905 chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
This Is a wonderful cross over. I wish you would finish it already instead of pulling a fox and cancelling it without an end.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Assa! New chapters since last I looked! *happy dance*

This is awesome. Even though it's been a while, I still like this story, and I'd still be thrilled if you ever felt like continuing it. :D