Reviews for The Mothership Sails to Hiigara
Da Orky Man chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Brilliantly written. Hope you write some more chapters. Might want to make Karan Sjet (important one) a bit more out-of-sync with her Kharakian body.
BSG75 chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
good story you need to continue it
Wheresmekilt chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I must say, I liked this story, but...

Well, first off, the main character is a Blade pilot. However, she ends up getting the whole scoop on everything. She's a bit unbelievable, just because she has access to Karan, flying, and hell, she's probably going to end up as a Destroyer captain.

So, I'd change that a bit. Aside from that, though, I like your style of writing, and I like the general idea.

Good job!

Wheresmekilt
Night Edge chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
This is an awesome story, you just have to update this.
Cyrius chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
I really liked the main character, she's very easy to relate to. I'm not so sure about the way you depicted Karan though, i had rather imagined someone out of touch with her real body, aware only of the mothership's sensors and the like. But that's just my perspective of it. I liked all the Somtaaw history you cramed in there too, although perhaps it was a bit much in the end?

Anyways, I liked it, only sorry there isnt more of it.

Keep it up
Miscellaneous-Soldier chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Great Story, brings me back... please update.
BryanTroyMcmahon chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
I love it. Keep it going. I have played that series for years now and this is about the same ideas I had of the real crew (not fleet command mind you but the crew at lease). Thanks for your time

Bryan McMahon
Tiger Tank chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
This is pretty cool. And judging by your profile, I imagine that the story will get a little...interesting. Looking at the main character, a question popped into my mind. Are you planning a continuation where the Somtaaw have to deal with "The Beast" like in Homeworld: Cataclysm? It would be pretty interesting to see your take on it; Cataclysm's story is already geared toward your style of starting off nicely before plunging into darkness. Hehe.

Anyway, I hope to see this fic completed. Except for a few technicalities and word choices, it's pretty good.

Tiger Tank
janomaru chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
hey this maybe a little ordinary but here are three ideas as two what Tel'im got Anna

ring

necklace

bracelets
Janomaru chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
hey you should continue this it is really good and i'd like to see it finished

P.S. i hardly ever see any authours of your calabur
Ghost1800 chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
I like the realistic viewpoint of this story and i cant wait for you to get to parts of homeworld that i can remember *I lost my HW CD :(*. In between (or maybe during) missions from the game you should definitely fill in what happens.
Dark chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
Good, life like, and beleveble. gust read the files in the game folder and your set. btb the mothership is taller thatn that the scafflod is somewhar around 25 miles tall so your call.

wating for more