Reviews for Together
Becca chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Absolutely wonderful story! Really played on the boys relationship and their love for each other. Quite enjoyable.
mot135 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I was just saying omg over and over again after reading this one. A different end for Winchesters and with watching them over five years, the picture of them living together side by side just moves my heart. I love it.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow, I really liked how this went; it was a nice surprise to read.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I love your writing. It moves me and leaves me wondering if I could ever be this good; if I could ever touch my readers the way your work has touched me.

Again, thank you and thank you for writing.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was a great story. I'm a little teary eyed over here. Great ending...
WonderSkeet chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
it was good, dean hates the suburbs they frick him out
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Another wonderful, cathartic sobfest on a dreary, rainy day...this time for a happy ending. Thanks so much!
snfan228 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This was awesome. So beautifully written. It made my eyes water, for a moment there I thought you killed Sammy. You didn't, right? Lol :D Keep up the great work!
HoofsTails Gal chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Very poetic. It's amazing what you did with so little amount of words. Nice and touching.

Tah
DarkSpring chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
*cute* story! aww its cute how they live near each other. i read it and i'm like.. ITS SAMMY! lol so yah, this is a cute fic i lovedit!
AlenaRivendell chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I am a little confused, is Sam dead? and Dean saw Sam's ghost at the end? other than that - this is really good :)
Nicola Silvera chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I suppose you could consider this a happy ending but actually I found it rather sad because in the end it wasn't exactly HAPPY to Sam and Dean because I guess what they had become while hunting sort of died along with the demon and all that was left was the outer shell. I have to say that I prefer your other stories because I prefer an unconcious Sam to a married one.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Yer, yer, nice, really nice!
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Goodness gracious, the way this story was going I really thought I was going to get an awfully depressing ending, but that was a lot better than I expected, albeit still a bit cryptic. I like ambiguously happy endings though so bravo! KG
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That was such a sweet story. *tears* Great job!