Reviews for Omamori
GraMyr chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love this story so much
Kazhua chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I loved it but, the Omamori is blue : D
topaz-tantei chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I always though that Heiji and Kazuha's omamori were special... and its nice to finally see a fic about them with Shinichi and Ran in it!

topaz-tantei
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
i liked it
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
*sniffles* Thats so sweet *snifsnif* Adorable one shot
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
good story!
kuramazlilsis chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
aw...how sweet! hope u put in more heiji and kazuha! _

kirara x3
Julie-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I liked your fanfic. it was REALLY well written and im glad that i got a chance to read it. ( wow, that sounded lamer then i thought..oh well, its true after all...)

Please E-mail me and tell me your thoughts about Detective Conan! Thank you

Julie-chan
mdseiran chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Wow. Found 2 great fics in one day hidden in 's darkest corners. :P

Really awesome fic. Not WAFFY, but really really sweet. Funny too.
aeon chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Wow. That was a really really nice fic! And it wasn't overly sappy too! _ Anyways, good job!
Hakaisha chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
O_O *is in awe at the indescribeable sweetness of it all* Oh my god...man, what a beautiful piece! I read this on your website, started gushing over it for about a week (ask my friends if you don't believe me; they had to put up with me ranting and forcing THEM to read it! .;;), and re-reading it as much as possible. After discovering this on , I figured I owed you a review. _

This is incredibly sweet, and I can't help but giggle at Kazuha & Heiji's reactions (well, that might be because Heiji's my favorite character...), and feel sorry for Shinichi and Ran. I loved this fic so much the instant I was done I started re-reading the 19 volume of Detective Conan...it's so sweet (NOT SAPPY! Warm and fuzzy and sad all at once, more like), and you really did a good job! *adds to faves*

Kudos to you! Thanks for the great read!

Hauntress
joyjoy4eva chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
nice finish up! It gets annoying sometime that the episodes don't always connect up.
Anaxo chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
A very sweet and cute fanfic. I like how the relationship between Heiji and Kazuha is done, symbolized by the omamori Heiji carries. The telephone conversation was very in-character; I could almost see it actually happening in the anime/manga itself.
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
WHAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOO!

okay, wrong response for a very sweet fic... ;;

A friend gave me an omamori in Japan over a year ago, and I've been going crazy trying to find out what it's call. Thank you!

And like Heiji, the only times I've been seriously injuried is when it hasn't been with me. Weird, ne?

Thank you for the name and the awesome fic! Poor Ran.

-ICKA!
anime fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
i love those couples! *runs around* love that! *looks at everyone* but heiji and kazuha aren't very acknowledged *runs into the wall* itai... *waves around a LARGE banner saying "More Heiji & Kazuha fics"* write more! pleze!