Reviews for Im A Barbie Zane!
QueenWolf12 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Syrus's reaction reminds me of that time my younger sister woke up to nothing but me in my underwear and bar. Buy only she didn't laugh...so yeah amaybe not the same but anyway I love this fanfic os much!
ChibiRyou200 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
ROFL!

Great story!
No More Fanfiction for Me chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
XD That was great. I love picking on Zane and Syrus for some reason...not that I don't love them...they're just fun to pick at! - Keep up the funny stories! :P
toastxkun chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
wow that was funny i cant image zane and syrus doing that!
j'aime uchihacest chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
LMAO that is the best thing ever! I laughed so hard i thought that my head was gonna pop :P Awesome job -
Nox Pluvia chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
OMG I read this before but I couldn't find it again. This makes me laugh, especially when I found a pic of the two characters (I don't watch the show). That Zane guy in a dress xD. I love the ending xD. Hilariousness.
Enpowera chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
ROTFLMFAO this is so funny! I bow to your skills in writing humor. Oh and I hope you can translate the shortened versoin of a really long phrase at the begiing of this review.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Nice fic. I think it's great. It's really funny.
yu-gi-oh GXfan chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
that was so funny!

You own that verison of the song.
Cessa chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That was utterly disturbing...yet funny!
silvertyra chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
My friend told me about this fic so I had to cheak this out for my self. Funny fic.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
hahahahhahahhahah! good! very good!:D
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Holy shit. I'm laughing my head off! This is funny!
crystal truesdale chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
that was great you putting zane in a dress was funny i loved it do another one with another happy girls and boys and put crystal in the story that zane and crystal are singing when syrus walks in and looks them like they are crazy and still singing and nit knowing that he is not there please do i love it.
TFK-fan118 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
OMFG! O_O THIS WAS JUST TO FUNNY!

I can just imagine them singing that! HAHAHAHAHA