Reviews for Absolution
Sinful-Valentine chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I'm glad me and my brother aren't the only ones who classify Cloud and Vincent as "emo" for fun. Their just so damn dramatic! I really wouldn't be surprised if something like this did happen.
Oh, I loved this by the way! It was really cute, and the characters were well developed. c:
Lady of Snow chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
my favorite part of this was when cloud brought up lucretia and sephiroth about how they're not them just themselves. i could see vincent being wary of a new relationship because he's afraid of making the same mistakes.
minoki chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
aw cute!very nice
Darkdisaster16-2 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
emotard, lol. I love this story!
Goatee'ed chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
I loved it but I was pretty depressed to see that there was only 3 chapters...

Oh well, haha...emotard!

Oh and I think oyu wrote what Vincent would say wonderfully!

He didn't seem out of character at ALL it was great!
FlurryDivider chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
I loved it. It was cute, fluffy, with angst but an overally happy ending. ;
Zaraelys Soulrage chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
SQUEE *dances* go forgivness! This is done so well. I love that Aerith had a role in this, it made it flow so well! Good job
hittocerebattosai chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
*laughs* Adorable! Suteki desu! *grins*
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I was gonna save my review to the last chapter... but I just have to say some stuff now. First thing: I absolutely LOVE the realism you stick into this. Simple things, like.. Cloud getting a flat tire, Tifa needing chili sauce, the explanation of where Cerberus came from. Most people don't get into things like that in their fics... you incorporated it in a very fluid awesome way that just caught my attention... XD So yeah. That, and it's very cute so far. I like the way you've characterized everybody.
sesshys lover chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
cool
Yue's Lady chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Angsty, heartwrenchingly cute, and hilarious.

Emotard...pure genius. And you've got to love Vincent's quirks. Cape flourishing...haha. And Aeris's all-too-right advice inserts.

I like. I like very much.
Nasakebukai chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
Well,

I'd have to say that that was one of the best VinXClo stories that I've read. You're a wonderful author and work very well with your words. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

~Lethal Feathers
Sabith chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
it was really food. my fave line was "i love you emotard." lol good job
Tempest Wind Hollow chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
XD that was awesome; my favourite vincentxcloyd Ive read in a while _ err..even if they did seem a little OOC... w but it was definetly worth it to hear vincent call cloud an emotard XD

awesome -
Phoenix Noir chapter 3 . 5/27/2006
Oh, so cute! I love the word emotard...though it's a little out of characters, but it was a good word to add! It describes Vincent perfectly...