Reviews for Twenty Truths
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
"Everytime he looked at Bruce, he was worried he was seeing his future.."

Ouch .

Great story!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is wonderful!
JustNobody chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
It's sad, really, to think about things you never saw. The story of this wave of the JLU could have been as epic and heart wrenching as the first one, the TV show, but because no one ever wrote it, it never happened. But this fic makes me think of what could have...
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was good.
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Cute. I liked it.
Wildcard999 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wow! This was /hilarious/ (well, most of it). There were a couple that made me wonder why you put them in there, because they just looked like your thoughts on the fandom and possibilities you were chucking out.

PM me if you care for specifics.

Normally I find childeren of heroes to be a bit contrived and impractical, but other than Seahawk (who likely wouldn't have wings, being only a quarter Thanagarian) yours sounded very believable and realistic.

I agree. You need to expand on these ideas.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Brilliant.
Houtori chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Wow... Truth #8 was the most touching (The end part, that is...) and my favourite one, though Truth #18-#20 came close as well. Great job on this!

Btw, is Truth #9 for real? Did Matt fill in for his bro once? 'Cause I haven't seen the whole season of Batman Beyond yet.
Merlin Missy chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This is absolutely brilliant. Outstanding work here, telling twenty perfectly-contained little stories that each feeds into the overall storyline. I'm very impressed.
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Okay, I don't have time to do the 1-20 thingy so...

Yays, boos, how-could-you's, what-the-he**'s, funny-as-cra*'s, and what-were-you-smoking((-and-can-I-have-some?))'s all around!

Great job!
Cammy chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Fantastic story.
Purest Poison chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
That was excellent.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Great story. Now I want a Justice League of the future series all the more, if only to see such things as Superman winning a prank war and Terry and Rex talking about his future son. There are some interesting relationships presented here that I would really enjoy seeing expanded upon.

Wonderful stuff.