Reviews for Rememberance
Aww what a great story! Cute, too! I love it, nice job! _
AngelicFlame2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I F-ing LOVED IT!
Eru-777 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Excellent story! It was very captivating yuugi-chan:) The grammer and spelling were fine, but I think there were a few moments where Itachi and Sasuke were OOC. Itachi seemed somewhat too kind, and Sasuke was a bit calm. Other than those small details, I believe this was a well written story. Keep them coming! (This time I critiqued your work! Ya happy? *lol*)
EvoAngel chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
U...

It's so extremely, absolutely touching and sad!

WA...sobsob...
viciouscallisto chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
that was cute. i'm glad that the two brothers found peace with each other. yay, good job!
MysticFirefly chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That was a good fic. I think these two are probably the only things in the whole Naruto series so far I know almost everything about. You captured their personalities pretty well. I think Itachi would be slighty darker but for the sake of the fic, it was fine. Nice job :)
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I really liked this fic and it was very well written. The grammer, the details, etc.

The characters were a little OOC, not very much though. ((winces)) Here's a suggestion though, )you dont have to take it) can you use a different word other than "F_ Up." It threw me out of the story.

Anyway, great job.

InuNightWalker
alooriana chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Aww, I liked this and the way it was written. The way you didn't actually name Sasuke's family was good too, as it leaves it up to the reader.

The bit about Itachi appearing as an aparition was interesting, and yeah... -sniffs- if only they could go back, change it and be happy brothers. Like they SHOULD be. -shakes fist-
cue.evil.laugh chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
that was sweet. brotherly love!
Summer chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
*wipes tear from eye* I love this story. ;-; wonders who the wife is coughsakuracough? Mail me back. :o