Reviews for Outcasts
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
Your preview gave me this moovie trailer feeling, which is awesome! The previews sound really great!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
I decided to stop being lazy and give you a well deserved review. This is anything but a well used plot. It's one of my favs. You made the 'overly used plot' into something really good! I'm impressed!
catgirld86 chapter 19 . 9/27/2009
hi. oh i loved this story/fanfic so much! it was so loving. they still loved each other and never gave up being together, even though everyone was so dead set against them being together. a perfect romeo and juliet story. the only thing is, they fell in love a little fast, but i'm not complaining. i hope to read more from you. keep writing. -
black angels fall chapter 20 . 4/17/2008
i like it
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 20 . 7/20/2007
Wow, the depth and emotion in this fic is...incredible. I loved everything about it, and I just wish I had started reading it sooner. Sorry it took so long. I'm off to read the sequel. Man, all your stories are amazing. Congrats on being a fantastic writer (wow, cheesey much?)

Loved it,

Ellie
DannyPhantomFanatic chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Hee hee. I loved it so far! I have a question, even though you might not answer and make me wait for it. Does Cassie like Danny? Tucker really seems to like her (I don't know if you ment to do that), but she seems to like Danny. Eh, mabye I'm just reading into it to much. I mean, of course your protective of you friend right?

DANNY AND SAM FOREVER!
Panic i'm here chapter 20 . 9/17/2006
the sequal sounds so sad. I almost cried reading this. I will have a serious breakdown when i read the sequal. CD i hope that never happens JS i hate that yes yes yes!
midnight-heart chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
love chapter 5. so much passion, very dramatic and romantic-like
midnight-heart chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
sort of, like a DP style of Romeo & Juliet. really cool!
Tara P chapter 20 . 8/30/2006
o! it sounds filling i want to reed it. coscience- but u will get eye damage. me-do not care *runs to computer*

conscience*holds her back* me-NO! .FANFIC!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 20 . 6/5/2006
*sigh* Ah, this is going to be so amazing. Everything is really well-planned from what I've heard from you; I can't wait! Keep up the awesome work, it's going to rock!

~~ELYSE~~
The Sleep Warrior chapter 19 . 6/5/2006
YAY! Dang, the sequel is going to be so amazing! I love how Cassie's staying with the Manson's-that is going to create so much tension, you can really have a lot of fun with that. Keep up the awesome work!
cutereviewgirl chapter 20 . 6/5/2006
why is there like.. so much drama in teh sequal? i mean... why can't cassie just kinda bac off.. n leave danny n sam together? ugh.. well ... i can't wait to read it still...

-CUTIE
cutereviewgirl chapter 19 . 6/5/2006
dude... now i hate cassie even more.. wat is her freakin problem? she should b happy for danny n sam.. if she really does 'love' him.. then she should want wats best for him... or wat he wants/loves... well.. hopefully Cassie won't do any harm in the sequal..

-CUTIE
x5past6x chapter 19 . 6/5/2006
you're an excellent and i can't believe how much each characters how evolved since the beginning. it seems like a long trip. it's great. and i like how it ended. a sequel! i'm looking foward to it.