Reviews for Shadowed Guilt
Eliza's Temper chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
Just saying I totes support your reading of ouran. I love hikaru and kaoru
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 21 . 4/1/2012
Oh, I hope you haven't decided to stops this!
Pinkuro chapter 21 . 3/16/2012
i love this story! i know in unlikely but it would be awesome if you updated it and finished!
Cainchan chapter 21 . 5/28/2009
hey hey :-3

I really like your story and so much of chase torture. ooh poor chase - i like that very much, who not? *gg* and house - chase interacting I love this much more. I like the scene very much were house and chase are under one jaket and house tried to warm his little wombat. Ohh thats really cute.

please write a new chapter :-3

your story is great!

ps: You said, you read a lot of chase eating disorder fanfics. It would be very nice of you, If you could send me the urls of those fanfics or the fanfics. I love chase eating disorder fanfics, because I think it is really canon, because no one hates fat people in that way and is so afraid to become fat himself as chase.
fullmetaldevil chapter 21 . 8/7/2008
Is Chase hallucinating again? This chapter was really strange, like Alice going down the rabbit hole strange. I really enjoyed reading your story, it was fun watching Chase suffer...wait that came out wrong. Anyways, the story had a serious vibe going down, yet this chapter is, as you wrote, full of "cliches". It seemed slightly silly, completely different than the rest of the story's tone. This chapter was like reading a completely different story. It was an interesting read, but if the scenario is actually playing out like that then this story took a complete 180...and that would be a shame. Sorry if it sounds like I'm putting you down or anything. I'm still reeling from this curve ball chapter.

Hope your burn healed nicely.
Queen Caira chapter 21 . 10/8/2007
Please update as soon as you can!
Blitz-Sora chapter 21 . 9/2/2007
Wh-what! How can you end here! Ah! Cliffhanger! ..please update soon? D?
Mystiksnake chapter 21 . 5/7/2007
Awesome story!
sisko66002 chapter 21 . 2/1/2007
I read this fic for the first time to left off here...? Why are all the good fics never finished. I wish I could write this well.
SpreadTheWord chapter 21 . 11/19/2006
:0 NOT THE HAIR! NOT PRETTY-FLIPPY-HAPPY-FLIPPY-YUMILICIOUS HAIR!

...did i just say yumilicious?

great story! chase the smack-addict...it has a nice ring to it. ;D more pretty please?
Aspermoth chapter 21 . 8/19/2006
"Aw... shit..." really sums the whole thing up about now D

MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR.

Yay! Should be a nice block of MOARs D
mychemicalromancefreak29 chapter 21 . 8/18/2006
I hope you are going to continue with your story! Really good. Can't wait to read more.
tigerlily124 chapter 21 . 8/17/2006
Good story! Just found this one! I hope House can pull their asses out of the fire. Thanks for posting!
Dying Angel1 chapter 21 . 8/16/2006
*hug* i didn't mean it *pout and points at pink fluffy bunny* it made me do it! i swear!
Firetop chapter 21 . 8/16/2006
This gets more and more intresting with each chapter. Looking forward to see whats happening next.