Reviews for Opposites, well, you know
mikaelsson chapter 1 . 8/5
My god, this is absolutely tantalizing, I love it. You have a way with descriptions! I sure as hell envy you for that, because for me that's the hardest part of any story, and you make it almost seem easy, the way you write them so vividly.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
lol! i love that last line. and they handled the interuption very well indeed.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 8/29/2008

Bunnylass chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was awesome!

I really enjoyed it :)
gERMaNgIrL678 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
awsome story! i love ronon/teyla!

Germangirl678
Momm2five chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I hope you keep writing Rono/Teyla stuff. It's great. It seems to me that you've captured them very well. I can see and hear them as I read.

Keep them coming!
DarkenDracco chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I loved it.
Maria chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This story makes me giggle uncontrolably. I love it. I can completely see every move Ronon and Teyla are making because you describe them so well. I also love the part when the kids come in. HAHAHA! I can just see it.

Its very nice; keep it up!

~Maria
pricegoat.fine then sheepboy chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
HOLY FIZZ-NIZZOLE! (what does that mean anyways?)

Your story rocked the daylights out of me! I never knew you could write so well... anll those AP and college classes make sense now! This work is definately a notch above all the rest and you seriously deserve to be published(bribe them with popsicles... that is... if you can ever find them).

The fight scene was outrageously fantasmical and nothing gets better then that. All those terms you used and all the moves you described reminded me of my fencing days and not many things do that.

You really poured your soul out (into a bundt pan*) with that love scene. It was like... wowsers. No other words.

You better keep on writting! Tell me whenever you do.

(* When you pour your soul out.. or your heart at that... it should go somewher silly! Why not a little cake pan?)
Alex Took chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
aw very nice story I thought it was really funny when the little kid came up to ronon, and that last line of ronon's

is great! lol
LadyBozi chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Love it.. ] Beautiful written.
TVsweetheart2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
One of the best Ronon/Teyla fics I've read. I'm new to the whole Atlantis scene, but this pairing has always appealed to me, and you portrayed it wonderfully.
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Eek! Many barely-supressed delighted squeals when the kids came in. Mua ha ha...nice job :)
Angel of Fire SG1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006