Reviews for The Faceless Girl
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
First off, Marlene M. is Marlene McKinnon.

The girl who died in the bathroom was Moaning Myrtle.

Her tormenter was a girl named Olive Hornby.

Unless this is a very weird spin-off, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!
A-Witty-Thing chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is a really great story! Sometimes I forget that Myrtle was just a teenager. This really drove it home, and I could identify with some of the feelings.

Only thing is, the names, Marlene and Oliver. Is there a reason you changed them that I'm not getting?
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Narwhaloctopus chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
her name is myrtle
Kage-258 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
This is good too! Brief, (I'm not to expect another chapter, right?) but really really good!
Ptrst chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Marlene? I *think* you're writing about Myrtle...
Mitzu chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This is a really great story, I absolutely love it! I can feel the pain radiating off of Marlene, and it actually made my heart ache for her. I congratetulate you on a story well written.

Take Care

Daughter of Darkness777 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow...I got all teary eyed. I know I inspired the story but wow...dedicated to me...*tear* That sounds a lot like I felt back when I got teased a lot...this was...great. Not that I'm suprised, I mean, you're a great author and I wouldn't expect anything less. : ) But wow, you really spoke to a part of me with how she felt. I like your description of her...I thought her name was say that a lot don't I? Lol. Hey I'm your first reviewer! Yeah! Good story...I'm coming into Hell week of my play and I am stressed. I have about seven chapters for Unconditional Love written out by hand but I have no time to type it up. And my senior project power-point has to get done as well as the speech...AH! So much to do. I feel sorry for my readers but just know that I'm trying to get my chapters out I just have to type them up! : P Anyhoos great was very well-written.

~*~Daughter of Darkness~*~