Reviews for Lonely Library
ForeverFarewell chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
OMG HOW ADORABLE i wish i read it earlier though
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
It was pretty good!

I don't see why you don't continue with another chapter.

You really should.
Phantom Tempest chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Wowsers... I don't even like Maxwell/Sandy all that much, but I must say, this was a really cute fic. Cute fic. Cute cute fic fic. Cute cute cute fic fic fic. Cute cu-

Shadow: *tosses Maxwell's book at me*

Me: *is hit by the book and is knocked out* *leg slightly twitchs*

Shadow: In other words, keep up the good work.
Mikoyasha chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This is a really good piece! I love reading your works! Your conclusions are the best! The only thing, I think, is slightly misleading, IS the conclusion. As much as I like it, it makes me want to read a chapter two, and there is none. XD But that's just a piece of my mind.

Also, I don't know why I skipped over this one. It says it was published on March, 4, but I completely overlooked it! Ah well, Good thing I eventually found "The Lonely Library," and had a good read. -
Cappy's Hat Girl chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This is so cute! I love Sandy/Maxwell!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Aw-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-ww!

TOTAL CUTENESS! I loved this one-shot. MAKE MORE!
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Aw, this was really cute. That lady in the begginning kinda' creeped me out, though. I'll agree with you when you say you're the one-shot queen! Great job!
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Even though there was no fluff, I LOVED it! It was really cute, and I hope you make a sequel one-shot to this, that would be awesome! Loved it loved it loved it! _
Angel-Gal73 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
wel, ur right, there waz no romance, but it seemed kinda cute! my fav part waz the last line of the fic, For some reason, he felt like visiting the library again tomorrow. omg, i luv that line! cute fic!

cya!

angel
kamaren chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
that was a cute one-shot! but you didn't end it how you told me you would with him come back to the library all sad because it was her summer job. I liked this way alot better.
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
That was really cute & I don't even like that couple!
LylHamGirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
AW! SO ADORABLE! And, no, I didn't skip over to read the fluffy parts. I read the whole thing cause I'm a good girl *halo appears over head*. Anyways, I really loved this story though! It was so cute and fluffy adorable stories make me warm inside! YAY! U made me warm inside! Woo-hoo! Plz make another one-shot soon! I'll be waiting!
Ringa's Dream chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
wow you really are the one shot queen *bows down before cp4eva*

Hail the queen of one shots!
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
liked it! loved it too! take care! PKS