Reviews for Life Imitates Music
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
? im confused
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Is the song "My Last Breath"? I LOVED this chapter! I CAN'T wait to finish the second half!
theCurlyFlame chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
Wow... This story was AMAZING. Oh my gosh. I've been left speechless. Congrats! This doesn't happen often at all. Wow. That was... wow.

The only piece of contructive advice (criticism?) is that you might consider writing a sequel to this... I would read it!

Much Love,

Farfallama chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
I think the song is Far Away from Nickleback. Just thought i'd let you know, i wrote a song fic for Harry Potter on this song. Also, haven't seen anything new from you lately. All of your stuff is really good. Your on my alert list, and my favorites. Well, hope i got it right. BTW: Here's the catcher: Hold me and never let me go. I loved it by the way! And when i say i loved it, i mean every freaking chapter of it! And, are you going to expand the first chapter into an acutal story.
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
awesome! )
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
its been a long time since i have had time to read a long chapter and i am so glad i read that one first )

awesome job on missing i am speechless! )
FallingRaven chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
I love your stories there sad but sweet and have a happy ending. I know it sound stupid but I love happy endings. Keep writing
A. LaRosa chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
Is the song "Far Away"? I love that entire album. *playing it on iTunes now*

Reading that made me reflect on... you know, and God, wow... if only all relationships were as cutesy and romantic like how we write them. :)

Hakkyou Kuusou chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
This story was very sweet. And somewhat funny with Danny a little nervous . *sighs* Lover's love... how beautiful. *ahem* anyway, just as always, this was awesome!

Sage Point: I think it's ''Forever Yours''... though I'm not sure, the lyrics are very confusing for me _
Hakkyou Kuusou chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
oh this one is easy! Sage Point: Far Away.

*sniffsniff* this was so beautiful! I loved it. Poor Sam, she suffers so much during this stories but she ends up happy! and all because of Danny. *sigh* This was awesome!
Hakkyou Kuusou chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
wow... this was intense *lol* nevermind. I really liked it! XD it was so good. I was at my chair's edge and nearly fell off! Anyway, this second part was awesome! and I never really imagined it would end up like that .

SagePoint: My Immortal, I believe. It was used in the movie 'Daredevil', and I think it reflects Sam's feelings because of her dreams.
Me The Anon One chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
You say fluff heals the soul, I always beg to differ, however, I think YOUR fluff heals souls. That was so beautifully put together that I'm anticipating picking up the threads of a story I've lost interest in and trying to sew it back together.

I've read all your one shots here, they made me feel good and happy. I always enjoy your work so much. There is such a joyful, melodic, peacfulness to your writing style. I'm sure you hear it over and over but you are awesome.

You also inspire me. I've been struggling with my writing of fan fic (and a lot of other personal things) but reading yours makes me think maybe I can keep writing about Danny. Thank you.

LandJ-SandD-Fan chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
i love the play because my school performed it and it was great. i think the song was "forever yours" and it is so good.
LandJ-SandD-Fan chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
i think the song is "far away" and i love the angst and then fluffyness. tis perfect. come up with another story soon. :)
Galateagirl chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Yeah! A happy ending, a good time for all.