Reviews for Hair Fetish
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Heheheh, awesome. Love the subject. Zoe's hair fascinates me too!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That's the funniest fic ending EVAR. Absolutely love it!
homeric chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Lol, that was funny as all heck - really loved it. Poor Mal :)
Brandywine00 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Absolutely precious story! Loved it. Especially the ending, which made me literally LOL! (Glad I wasn't drinking anything, or the computer would be covered!) Loved Jayne's nonchalance at Mal's reaction. Thanks for a great read!
M Elizabeth Penn chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh...the ending...

*dies laughing*
BellaMuerteBeauty chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
That was so good. I absolutely adored it. For some reason I always figured Jayne to have a hair fetish. It just made sense to me. And Zoe does have really gorgeous hair, I love it. And I think Jayne wanting to brush her hair is cute and the fact that he knows how and does it good is even cuter. I imagine that his sisters had him do it for them all the time and maybe that's why he enjoys it. I wouldn't mind Jayne wanting to brush my hair, that's for gorramn sure. And Zoe brushing Jayne's chest hair is just great. lol That was really awesome. Great job.

-Bella
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Alright, that was just too cute.

Great job.
Disappearing1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was the sweetest Hat ever! I mean ... it was so cute! It just made me think of "Heart Of Gold" when he was brushing that whore's hair! Oh, I almost died! Though I might've guessed that they are together at this point, cause I wouldn't think that this would happen if they hadn't been. It was so cute with him askin'. -shakes head- You're making me like the idea of Jayne and Zoe. Good job! -waves- more from you. ;-)
animalbowling chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
hehe...ewhh! that was great. I just read cactus, weeds, and then this...lots of fun. what lj are you using for your fic?
SunnyNite chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
HAHAHA! Okay you can totally disregard any beggin I'm ever or did do. GENIUS!

Sunny
Annabelle chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Oh, meow! You made my brain steam! What a delicious mental image.

I never considered Zoe/Jayne, but writers like you have converted me. It is perfectly sensible and in-character for both of them.

I appreciate your excellent character voices. More please!