Reviews for The Mission
Max chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
*jumps up and down* more more more more more more PLZ PLZ PLZ i love this story
Vitanie Tora chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
Hey there, it was a little jumpy but good nonetheless. You were just working on developing the relationships between characters which is really good. Can't wait to see where this goes. And doesn't Vitanie and my little pyro pixie make a great couple? It's so cute (now they will both probably try to kill me for calling them cute, but hey I've survived worse) Until next chapter

Tora-chan
VirginiasGirl chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
wow i liked it
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
so love your story! but one question... um.. is youko kurama or are they 2 different people in your story? plz update soon i really love it! :P

*~MangasFan~*
pieandpickle chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
aw soo kawaii!
notareadlperson1234 chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
okay so i like ur story... but "kissed with passion" is used WAAY! too often! and ur love scenes need a little bit of work! if you want (as a perverted person, im good with this stuff) i can help u! i love love scenes!
notareadlperson1234 chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
wow. go hiei and vitanie! its ur bday or at least a great day for muchas smoochas! great work and plz update its been 14 days!
notareadlperson1234 chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
so his mate is Kaia and the girl is Kaiya... i am gonna get confused with some serious blonde moments! but yes it is a good story!
notareadlperson1234 chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
wow. uh yeah. that was sudden and totally unexpected! i liked it!
notareadlperson1234 chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
dun dun dun duN! and the plot sickens in a very welcomed perverted way
notareadlperson1234 chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
ahh! the dominoe effect! nothing like a little shoving and grabbing to make the world spin round- or backwards
notareadlperson1234 chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
dude i would be pissy with all the fangirls! which reminds me i am writing a story about a cousin of yuske getting dared by botan to join "shuichi's" fanclub! it will come out sooN!
notareadlperson1234 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
alrighty i like it alot this is the first yyhXinu that i have actually given the time to read and i like it! congrats to u author de excellente
Vitanie Tora chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Yea Vitanie's in it now! It's so cool seeing my character there. I never pictured the little pyro pixie (Hiei) to be so forward, but it also doesn't surprise me. I think you did really good for Vitanie, I would add a little bit more attitude though. Really good chapter can't wait for the next.

Tora-chan