Reviews for Mirrored Future
zennou-sakusha chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
"He was Lord Sesshoumaru, TaiYoukai of the Western Lands. He hated humans. He was the destroyer of the West. He leapt tall buildings in a single bound. He ate bunnies for breakfast, raw."

I love these lines too. Your writing style is so entertaining, I just can't stop reading!
zennou-sakusha chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
"Poor youkai never stood a chance" ha, I love that line!
hana chapter 13 . 9/25/2008
acions tells more then words, I will leave a review with few words :D

lowe it,

vewy funny,

lwed it vewy much! :)

byee
AraneaDuDios chapter 13 . 9/12/2008
i loved the story.. and it had a wonderfully happy ending! so happy.. (sighs with contentent)
AraneaDuDios chapter 10 . 9/10/2008
okay i seriously have to go to school now.. damn it! i hate school!
AraneaDuDios chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
me like your story.. but i have to go to school so i will finish it later, k! and i'm not one of the 500 who doesn't like to review. i enjoy leaving reviews... ur a good writer. yep you are!
AraneaDuDios chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
ah haha! i like ur story! its sweet. me wanna finish it.. but me have to read it tomorrow, probably. i'll try to finish it by 9:30.. but if i don't i'm a be here tomorrow.
AraneaDuDios chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
whenever i reach the end of a chapter of a good story or a heated part i always start tearing at my face of hurting myself in some other way.. i don't know why but it helps relieve my... uh.. suspenseful spirit.. i guess.. heehee! nice work
CooJ chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
soo have ya gotten any offers for fanart?

i can draw ya some pics...like some scenes.

Granted they wont be expertise, cuz im kinda a noob with photoshop

XP

lol

annd ive read this story like 4 times over a span of 2 years.

XP
loretta537 chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
this is such a great story, i'm glad i found it.
kkk chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
reading this fic over and over never gets too old.

it's just so funny and sweet!

i love your writing style and plot!

fluffy's arm's so funny. lol
kkk chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
hahaha

the last part's so funny!

lol.

sesshoumaru's so cute! haha
AnimeLady04 chapter 13 . 7/31/2008
I liked this story. Very sweet.

Could go into more details on how Sesh and Kag fall in love and mate but it's still good!

I liked your story.
GeekyDrugDealer chapter 13 . 7/25/2008
I loved it. And I like not leaving well enough alone. It's quite fun. I'll shut up now. Thanks for a great story!

Love,

Panda*
Sapphire Starlight chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
Ah such a quite story! it was very nice and i liked how you had another ending that was a few months past. Good luck with your other stories
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »