Reviews for Mirrored Future
GeekyDrugDealer chapter 13 . 7/25/2008
I loved it. And I like not leaving well enough alone. It's quite fun. I'll shut up now. Thanks for a great story!

Love,

Panda*
Sapphire Starlight chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
Ah such a quite story! it was very nice and i liked how you had another ending that was a few months past. Good luck with your other stories
tsuki maho chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
I loved this story!

im sorry that I didnt comment all of the other chapters...but they all were great!

this story makes me love Sesshoumaru even more heheh
ViValix96 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Hey, I absolutely fell in love with this story. I'm amazed, astounded, and overall impressed. I really enjoyed the whole "power of suggestion" thing going on throughout the story. I don't usually get into SesshKag fics, but this one sucked me right in(much like Miroku's Kasaana). I'd love to chit-chat! Cerberus.
w0ah chapter 13 . 5/31/2008
i cant believe i never reviewed this story when i was reading it. IT was great and amazing. The plot and everything kept me reading non stop. The way you write is very exquisite and you did a great job! )
Gothic-Rainbow chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
*cries happily, wipes tear from eye* that was perfect ending to a perfect story. So sweet, and yet still capturing that Sess is ice cold...wonderful! Encore, encore!
Viiola chapter 13 . 5/15/2008
~ ~

O_O ... Wow i loved the ending. You write really well :)
Kura-sama chapter 13 . 4/19/2008
Very nice, very cute story. Sesshoumaru seem like a petulent child with a penchant for denial at times, and it made him seem super super cute! Heheh I really like the Addendum, it was highly entertaining and I had several good laughs.

Overall a great story~ Thanks for writing it
Ginrei chapter 13 . 4/15/2008
Found this fic from looking through some pictures on Deviantart. I must say this was well done. I had to read through the whole thing in one sitting. I enjoyed it greatly.
CrimsonCherryBlossom814 chapter 12 . 4/11/2008
good
PockyThief chapter 13 . 4/8/2008
Woot, that was a great story! Even though I knew it would end as the third vision, it was still interesting how you made it all happen. This was so addicting, I stayed up for way too long reading it. You deprived me of sleep. . Darn you!

Ah well. It was worth it though. Please, keep writing. Even if it's not on , keep writing. :)
gaarapanda5 chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
great story!

is kagome still 'mortal' though?
gaarapanda5 chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
and thus we have come in a complete circle }
Tally Mark chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aha! I finally found this story again. It's still an old favorite; I love it to bits, especially the playful scene by the riverbank. So warm and fuzzy. _
Dolce Latte van Creme chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
He eats bunnies! Not to mention raw! How evil! Though I still love fluffy and hate Kikyo!
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »