Reviews for Mirrored Future
Dolce Latte van Creme chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
He eats bunnies! Not to mention raw! How evil! Though I still love fluffy and hate Kikyo!
IRMFS chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
This fic is made of awsome! Pure awsome!
BrainBoww chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
I must say, I love the line "And he ate bunnies for breakfast, raw." It was pure genious. I am growing fond of this playful side of Sesshomaru. I like how you didn't make him immdeiatly switch into it, but how he slowly relaxed into the moment. You're story is *very* entertaining and once I finish this one, I just may have to check out your others.

xoxo

Bow
Obsequious101 chapter 13 . 2/29/2008
Wow that was a good story! I LOVED the ending though and i think that was actually my favourite part lol.

-"Come back to me," he breathed

It's so sweet and...ah i dont know how else to describe it lol. Great job!
roseredautumn chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
I really like this story, and how confused Sesshoumaru is...it's pretty cute, honestly.
WhiteDemoness11 chapter 13 . 2/1/2008
... I laughed, I cried, I fell over and cheered. Well done.
hakusho14 chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
lmao god u actually got me to laugh out loud with this last line hahaha i probably look like such an idiot hahaha

"He was Lord Sesshoumaru, TaiYoukai of the Western Lands.

He hated humans. He was the destroyer of the leapt tall buildings in a single bound. He ate bunnies for breakfast, raw."
bellasemplicita chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
I really enjoyed this story! I thought the writing style (particularly in the addendum) was tongue-in-cheek when you needed it to be, and pensive at the same time. On a side-note, some of the lines in the addendum actually made me laugh out loud-especially the part where Kagome's going back for Souta's birthday! I like your characterization of Sesshoumaru, and how you kept him true to the original conception; I loved the little fluffy parts here and there, and the restraint with which you wrote them so they weren't too exaggerated. Your imagery was great and so was Kagome's character! I hope you continue to write Kag/Sess :D
Dream's Abyss chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
That was a good way to end the story.
AKA Hummer chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
That was precious. "He ate bunnies for breakfast, raw."

It will be one of my most treasured quotes from now on. :D
DeathNoteMaker chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
He ate bunnies for breakfast, raw.

XD That made me laugh for two minutes. Love the story!
jennifer ryan chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
D'oh! Kikyo's always the bad girl. Great story still!
Raina Darlig chapter 12 . 11/3/2007
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I loved it!
Sanosuke Hidane chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
"but her brain was still muggy and slightly disconnected from the present. It had decided its services were no longer required and took a break for the evening."

“The rest is just words,” he said, “They mean everything and nothing, but they are just words.”

where DO you come up with these things? They are absolutely brilliant! XD they make my day. uh, well, evening, actually. XD

jaa,

sano
Sanosuke Hidane chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
me again. I've been deprived of fanfiction for so long, that I have been reading because I can. XD New computers stationed in your room without mother dearest knowing can be most productive. D btw, loved this line:

"InuYasha raised a suspicious and questioning glance to Sesshoumaru, but the TaiYoukai was already looking away, curiously fascinated by nearby treetops."

Sesshoumaru fascinated by tree tops. Love it. maybe I should draw that out when I have time. XD

jaa,