Reviews for Mirrored Future
Nice story. ,
Apples of Blood chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
I AM SORRY FOR NOT REVING. I LOvE THIS
mshccs chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this fic, i soooo like it. Thanks for writing such a beautiful story.
Niji-neko chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Hello, even tough the fic is finished I'd like say that the 1-5 chapters were awesome, in this chapter in particular Sesshomaru felt ooc ; it almost felt like it was written by another; you went from serious fic to semi-crack . I understand that by not trying to be interested they are getting tangled more and more, but it seem so sudden. Just a bit of concrit.

Have a good one
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Nicely done! I can't begrudge cliffhangers as well-executed as this one. XD
Megingjoro chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
"InuYasha growled and once again wanted to punch through his bastard brother's face to the other side, grab a fistful of hair, and tie it all in a pretty bow around his neck."

Now ain't that a pretty picture.

ROFLS

ArYa
InuDemoness1525 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
this is a great story! I love it!
ayanamifaerudo chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story and I couldn't help laughing out loud at this:

"Oh, come on! We're always killing demons! We killed demons last weekend; we'll kill demons again next weekend. The demons know the routine by now already! They'll probably start slaughtering themselves without us, just out of habit!"
m chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
I thought they were travelling... when did they get so close to the well?
m chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Seriously, Shippou is unaccounted for...
m chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Um... where did Shippou go?
Shura Pirate chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Haha! Your wit is entertaining, "He ate bunnies for breakfast, raw." I am sooooo intimidated Sesshomaru! :P
always-kh chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
love the portrayal of kikyou and her conversation with inuyasha.
always-kh chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
again nice story. the fate bits i don't care for at some points (seems a bit too didactic or something) but eh. not a huge fan of the destined one and the meaningful romantic gaze thing but i'll get over it. still a great story that i will keep reading
always-kh chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
again i like the story and the characterizations. they come across well and i suppose the mirror works its purpose of setting things into motion that otherwise wouldn't happen. laughing at the ending bit. as for the review ratio it's pretty common unfortunately. i used to be better about commenting but now generally mostly comment when there's things to be fixed in an otherwise very good story. again i like the story the characters and the progression and think you are doing quite well.
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »