Reviews for Mirrored Future
Demonic-One chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
One of the things i love about your stories is the recap of the last chapter: I hate it when authors don't do that, because then I have to go back and read half the chapter again to figure out what is going on, so I really appriciate it: This chapter was great, and long: So keep up the terrific work, i know i say that alot..lol..
purplerebecca chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
heh heh, I am getting spoiled. But I like getting spoiled. So keep updating! :)

I'll looking forward to seeing how you pull Mr. Control Freak around. :]
shears chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
spoil us! nd post more soon!
Sif-the-Vampire chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
I just want to ask, can my review count as ten so you'll update faster? I really loved it. PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Ghostly Green chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Spoiled? Us? NEVER. Updating the story quickly just keeps us interested and reading your story! So PLEASE, update ASAP!
Squabbit chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
HAHAHA!thas a great story u got!*hops*i had ment 2 review last nite but*shrugs*o well 2 day is fine chuu!jus wanna let u kno ME IS STUCK HERE 4EVA!so plz keep upsating or else i'll b hmm...LONELY!*victory dance*I REMEMBERD THE WORD YAA-AA-AAY!
professionaldooropener chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
another cool chapter i love the story UPDATE SOON!
hieiluva chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
That was an awesome chapter. I love the way you analyzed their thoughts after their encounter so thoroughly. I think it really helped with fleshing out the story. I also like how you're keeping them so much in character, I could see this happening in the show. Keep up the good work and update soon. _
x-WiccanGoddess-x chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
lol I haven't fallen off yet but I promise I won't get spoiled if you update soon :D lol. Great job and good luck.
FairyQilan chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Forget the futere kiss, i want one now!
LynGreenTea chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
write more soon

real soon

write more
Sparrow chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
Oh, that was fantastic-loved it! The mirror scene was just perfect, and I loved how you portrayed Sesshoumaru's thought patterns-hehe, indeed, I'm sure he would have been horrified. You've got a great idea and a great style, can't wait for more!
lady scorpio chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
i like it. it's interesting. keep up teh good work!
amber001 chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
loved it great chapter
Demonic-One chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
The best chapter yet,I'm sure the more chapters you write the better they will be: Can't wait to read the next chapter so please update as soon as you can:
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »