Reviews for Mirrored Future
amber001 chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
loved it great chapter
Demonic-One chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
The best chapter yet,I'm sure the more chapters you write the better they will be: Can't wait to read the next chapter so please update as soon as you can:
IceTearDropz chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME! OMG! UPDATE! QUICKLY! YOU ARE SO WITTY! I LOVE THIS IDEA! Well, i had a similar one...but it was NOWHERE NEAR how good your story is. Please update soon. i'll be waiting!
Skitt chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
wow! i loved the way you webbed your words,the detail the plot...i'm impressed! i love this story! i know you get this alot but...UPDATE SOON!
professionaldooropener chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
hm what is the mirror going to show next... UPDATE SOON!
hieiluva chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
This chapter was fantastic also. Another cliffhanger I see, the next chapter should prove to be as great as its predecessors. Keep up the good work. _
hieiluva chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Hi, I just want to say that this story is turning out fantastically. It has some real potential. On to chapter 2!
Demonic-One chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
This was the best chapter yet: I wonder what the mirror will show this time..hmm.. I guess I'm just going to have to wait til the next chapter comes..pout..lol..well anyway great chapter, so please update as soon as possible:
localsamurai chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Ah! You and cliff hangers, I like a lot and hope you update soon.
x-WiccanGoddess-x chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
wow... I loved this chapter. I can't wait for the next. I am awaiting anxiously on my seat until then lol. Good luck.
Sparrow chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Oh man, what a marvelous idea. I love it. _ I can't stop grinning after that cliffy-twist you pulled at the end of the chapter. It's driving me crazy right now of course, but I've got to compliment you on it-it was so well executed, I'm just itching for more.
Aurora Nyte chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
This story is most unique in its plot and i anxiously await each new chapter. Great work hun, keep it up. You've totally got me wondering what will happen next

l3lackroze
LynGreenTea chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
write more soon

real soon

write more
kiddy586 chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Awesome cliffy, now I want know what this possible scene is.
Nyro chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Nu! That's just to evil of you to leave off right there! The first chapter is awesome! Can't wait for the others!

Update Soon!