Reviews for Astraphobia
AngelofDarkness21 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awwww cute!
Tifa Tyndal chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow! I've never read a Shigure/Kagura one! You made it extremely believable! I loved how you named the phobias... I've read a lot of odd ones (like fear of gravity and fear of things on the left side of one's body) so it was neat to see a few in a story! This was really well written and entertaining! Oh! And so sweet! _ -Tifa Tyndal
emily chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
i thought it was really sweet! i havent seen many Shigure&Kagura fan fics, but this is definantly very cute. _
Lara No Chi chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Aw...That was soo Cute X3 Nice Job!
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
_
dudette chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I like the story, but I'm not sure if it is a good idea to have Shigure/Kagura pairing. After all, isnt he like, WAY older than her?
SpiritWell chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
It was magnificent! Except...

Well, this sentence:

Maybe the dark would look a little less darker now.

Well, it seemed a little awkward, I dunno. Perhaps you should have done something like 'Maybe the night will feel a little less lonely now'. Dark twice didn't quite work. But eh! You're brilliant. 'Nuff said.

-Spirit-chan
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I love this pairing! And you did it so well. It's rare to find a Shigure x Kagura fic, much less a well written one. I absolutely loved it! _
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
*blinks*

*blinks again*

...WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU POSTED THIS ALREADY? T_T

Well... ahem...

You honestly did a lovely job on this. Kagura and Shigure were perfectly IC and the idea of Kagura having astraphobia is interesting. And to think that you wrote this for me... I'm not worthy! Fantastically written, Peri-chan. Good job! *_*

P.S- Sorry for not reviewing earlier.
ShadowVixen chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
That was so cute! I absolutely loved it! I hope to see more of these from you! :)
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Hm...yet another aspect of Shigure that I never really considered. Seriously, he's my favorite anime character and I still don't know all of his layers.

Actually, what I'm trying to say, is I like your story. It makes sense given my perception of Shigure. Also, the more I read Kagura/Shigure pairings, the better I like them. Excellent fic!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Wow. I never - okay, that pairing is not one that would even occur to me, nor do I believe I will I ever be a huge fan of it, but that story was good. Really, really good. I love your writing, and the way you wrote the family. It was just all so warm and dark. Not dark-dark, I mean like curl-up-under-the-covers warm-dark.

And THANK YOU for writing "Sohmas" not "Sohma's" for plural. I could kiss you.