Reviews for Saved by Sesshomaru
Wow, I loved this!
Taylor chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Good beginning
Mizuki chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
I love. This fanfiction so much it is so good
Rosepeadel chapter 30 . 8/4/2014
I loved it. It is definitely different then the other Sessy/kagome fanfics that i have read. I love how you mixed it up and had kagome be midoriko's reincarnation. Also how she is a wolf demon with a miko's power. I liked that Kahn was her brother and that kahn was not afraid to back talk/insult/pester sesshomaru. And that Sesshomaru allowed him to do that. To be honest i like the who thing very much.
Rosepeadel chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
I normally wait for the last chapter written to write a review but i just wanted to tell you that i love how you put a character in here that is not afraid to stand up/insult/back talk to Lord Sesshomaru other than Kagome. And Sesshomaru has yet to threaten to kill or to actually kill the person on sit. This is the first fanfiction that i have read something like that. I like the twist. Can't wait to read whats in store in the rest of the chapters.
christonni chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
they make a cute couple!
lovediva100 chapter 30 . 6/7/2014
To lazy to log in. I like how the last chapter made everything go out with a bang. I didn't think everything would be finished in time. Great story!
elizabeth ricard chapter 30 . 3/4/2014
this was such a good fanfiction that i have ever read in my whole life your a good writer and can you write a sequel to this one i would like to know what happens after they have a child do they have another kid?please do this reqest!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 18 . 2/7/2014
LOL GIANT SPOOOOOOOOON
Haneko Takahashi chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
poor yasha, sounds like a icky way to die...then again he is a git
Haneko Takahashi chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
lol hes gonna squish jaken...like SQUISHHHHH
Haneko Takahashi chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
i love how ooc sesshy is, its hilarious!