Reviews for Taken
Lilithxfic chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
Damn! This story is driving me crazy! I LOVE it! Great, great chapter:-) Update it soon...please! and have a nice week!
NobdyPtclr chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
Sneaky. I wondered how Dean would survive if they were captured again, but I should have known - you always have a good answer. I loved Dean's line: "Remind me later what a martyr I am." Great chapter!
Zelost-Mind chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
Uh, The demon...and i thought Lyle was bad, with his meat hook eye...

"pretty thing, aint he?"- sent a shiver down my spine...lol.
H.T.Marie chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
Oh yeah, bring on the angst again, just when Dean was going to make his move. You're a sly one, you. I love the torture as much as anyone, but good lord, there has to be something left at the end.

You're giving it to Dean from every angle,here, and I'm not sure I want my boy that damaged. You'd better fix him, and soon.

Of course, I can make such demands, knowing full well that your stories are usually ten chapters, so ony two more to go. LOL

HT
EagleGirl6 chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
Oh, my gosh, its so gross - I love this story! Nice plot twist here, I can't wait to see how you resolve this. Good job and thanks for posting.
zippdipp chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
ohh..nifty! I love this.. angsty-creepy and well written as always!

xx
carocali chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Ohh! Love it! What a cool idea! The amulet of death (and life.) I'm wondering, since the black demon thing keeps looking at Sam, does he sense his untapped abilities? Will he be the entree or the dessert. Now with Alex, I guess we have an appetizer too. Yikes! Thanks for updating so quickly. Please continue that pattern.

:D

Caroline
IheartPadalecki chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
oh shit.. Alex?

can't wait for the next chapter, I hope you post it soon because otherwise, I most certainly will die.
LittleWing chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Whoa! Alex too?

Wonder what that demon is up to, other than finding choice cuts on the boys. Lyle and Keith are just mean men...bloody creative though. And wow that demon is so not anything I'd want to meet at all!

Well now all they have to do is get off the meat hooks, distract the demon, get outta the freezer, and get that amulet from Lyle...if only it could be that easy for them...;).

I just love your descriptions and how you get into their heads. Loved Sam's info gathering tactick(sp?). Oh and Dean's line about the sheep! Overheard a slightly amusing story at work once about a guy, an animal and having to register as a sex offender. Didn't get their whole story, but that line made me think of it and laugh a bit.

Now I can go to bed happy! Cannot wait for more.

Maybe I should've waited until morning to read this...oh well I can read it again in the morning.

Awesome job. Love it more with every chapter!
polkacriss chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
i have a challenge for supernatural. sam is in highschool still, deans out. a kid brings a gun to school and starts shooting. some kids are held hostage, sam is one of them. dean is freaking out because he dosent know how to help since its not anything supernatural, and dean dosent want to wait for the cops to do something.

what do you think? can you post it on the forum for me? thanks.

i love your fic by the way! keep updating!
IheartPadalecki chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
oh shit!

you better update!

lol loved it...
deantastic chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
Oh NO! Not Again! The boys can't buy any good luck, can they? Just when I thought it was safe to go swimming in the ocean again :)

I really enjoyed the conversation between Sam and Dean though... Now I hope they SURVIVE to see their futures... This is looking bleak :( Maybe they will be rescued by the hell house geeks? :D
lili chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
OMGOMGOMGOMG!

update soon please!
Lilly B chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
wow...i hadn't expected that at the end. what are sam and dean going to do now? oh man, i can't wait to see what happens!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
HOLY F*&#

Whoops- poor Sammy. And poor Dean too- one can't help but feel bad for the guy. Very nice owies and angst, Penny. I love this chapter. I love the last two paragraphs the best, though. *evil grin*

emily