Reviews for Taken
sumthinwicked chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Great story! have i told you you're a brilliant writer? lol
all done chapter 11 . 9/11/2006
Scary, dark and so sad. It was a powerful story, thank you.
Nana56 chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
I've just discovered the world of fan fiction and have just discovered you in the form of this story. I loved it! You have the boys down very well.

This was quite an emotional ride and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Thanks.
valkrys chapter 11 . 8/9/2006
Gross. That was a very, very heavy one on the stomach! Not only due to the images of my head at your description of the slaughterhouse, but zombie Dean combined with very, very hurt Dean is a lot to take.

Again, love your voices of Sammy and Dean, perfectly in character and your humor is brilliant, I wish I would feel them the way you obviously do! The brotherly banter is so appropriate and always manages to lighten my hood, good job there!

A sad ending, I liked that Alex kid. Thanks for sharing
Ginger Ninja chapter 11 . 7/11/2006
Another awesome read. Creepy, gruesome but all the emotion made it touching as well. They need to employ you to write actual episodes.

Another one for the favourite list :D

*GN*
onemediumdrip chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
Good writing! Really liked the story! Keep it up!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 11 . 6/23/2006
:Cheers and whistles: Fantastic!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
You know...I'm suddenly very worried. It doesn't look like the Winchester boys are getting out of this one. Sure there are about four more chapters to go through, but I'm still rather concerned.
Tyranusfan chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
I read this a long time ago, but neglected to review for some reason.

This was one of my favorites, it worked on pretty much every level. Great job!
Zadrak chapter 11 . 6/10/2006
That was fantastic.. action is your calling. Im sort of in tears... and its half 2 in the morning so i really am going to bed now! Amazing, i loved the plot, loved the twists, loved the scares, loved the descriptions. I love that you seem to enjoy givin' the lads a good whumping - and every moment was superb. What a great story.. you should be writing for this series! I'd love to see what you came up with for the first ep of season 2 after *the* cliffhanger.

Kepp rockin'

xZx
Rinne chapter 11 . 6/5/2006
Gory, horrible (because of what you did to Alex), but well written (other than the typos scattered throughout).

I really enjoyed this.
spootycup chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
my GOD! THIS STORY WAS JUST SO MY GOD! When you killed Alex i was shocked i mean shit! but then bringing him back and dean being dean and wow.. i loved it... you got their personalities down... great just truly great!
ItsaMiracle chapter 11 . 5/12/2006
wow...did I ever say you were amazing, cause you are! sweet story
Crissy chapter 11 . 5/11/2006
This story was awesome. Great job.
rozzy07 chapter 11 . 5/9/2006
Sorry for this seriously late review but still I have to tell just how much I have enjoyed this story. I had flagged it earlier for review but RL just came crashing to the front of things and this slipped under its path. You managed to bloody up, batter and near kill (reanimate at times) each brother to perfection with this story. Each new chapter was sheer torture knowing that a cliffie was in the making, but, as like a bunny with headlights in its sights, I couldn't not read, could not afford to miss a word of this fabulous story. Sheer talent drove this story forward, so bows down in near worship and thanks you totally for a bloody fantastic read.

Rozzy.