Reviews for Buffy La vie Boheme
Caelus06 chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
This is one of my all time favorite stories. I can't reamber how many times I have read it.
JMHUW chapter 12 . 12/15/2017
I wonder if it was the PTB that pulled her back to her original dimension or if it was Willow. One way or another, I don't think Buffy is going to be happy.
JMHUW chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
Happy that you brought Whistler in so Buffy at least has a heads up. I like how you have that she has a destiny but it's not a world is on your shoulders type destiny. Love how she's connected so well with all the Rent crew that she's met so far. :)
JMHUW chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Never thought of mixing these two universes before. Happy that you let Buffy keep her slayer powers in this dimension. Can't wait to read on. :)
actorben chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
I love this! Please write a sequel, maybe w/more supernatural action/adventure. Maybe w/the Scoobies and Bohemians joining forces to fight off monsters and/or vampires!
Faith E. Cassidine chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
not a flame, but Buffy's cousin was named Celia, you might want to change it, Sorry watched that episode last night.
callhersnix chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
I really like it so far, well done!
CaptainPurpange chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
dude that was amazing :D

i love RENT. ive watched it so many times. i cant wait to read more.
JennMel chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
Incredible crossover! I can't believe how well you made this work!
CGK0113 chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
Loved the story! :D
lazypr chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
I'm not much of a critic, but I can say I really love this story! I absolutely love happy endings! Thank you for the great read.
reita189 chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
i loved this story so happy no one died.
zeo knight chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
can i hug you i love it and tah think i wa waiting on the tth fanfiction site for this
Pernicia chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
Great story! One of the happier Buffy/RENT ones I've read, a nice escape from the death and doom. I totally thought Angel would die and Buffy would be forced back to her own cursed dimention. I'm REALLY glad that didn't happen and that everyone's happy. The Powers were actually helpful for once.

I've never seen a Buffy/Mark romance before (Would that be Muffy? No, that sounds too much like Alison. Bark? Nah, taht sounds bad.) You made it work, so I like it. Now they both can be happy.

Viva La Vie Boheme! (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)
tina chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
you start off calling Angel a she then change to he...choose one.