Reviews for Buffy La vie Boheme
Faith E. Cassidine chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
not a flame, but Buffy's cousin was named Celia, you might want to change it, Sorry watched that episode last night.
dontbreathetoodeep chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
I really like it so far, well done!
CaptainPurpange chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
dude that was amazing :D

i love RENT. ive watched it so many times. i cant wait to read more.
JennMel chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
Incredible crossover! I can't believe how well you made this work!
CGK0113 chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
Loved the story! :D
lazypr chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
I'm not much of a critic, but I can say I really love this story! I absolutely love happy endings! Thank you for the great read.
reita189 chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
i loved this story so happy no one died.
zeo knight chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
can i hug you i love it and tah think i wa waiting on the tth fanfiction site for this
Pernicia chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
Great story! One of the happier Buffy/RENT ones I've read, a nice escape from the death and doom. I totally thought Angel would die and Buffy would be forced back to her own cursed dimention. I'm REALLY glad that didn't happen and that everyone's happy. The Powers were actually helpful for once.

I've never seen a Buffy/Mark romance before (Would that be Muffy? No, that sounds too much like Alison. Bark? Nah, taht sounds bad.) You made it work, so I like it. Now they both can be happy.

Viva La Vie Boheme! (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)
tina chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
you start off calling Angel a she then change to he...choose one.
lfkdlkfjfd chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
I was holding in a squeal at the end! It was so adorable.

I used to watch Buffy when I was younger, and I can vaguely remember a few of the characters, but I love and know everything having to do with RENT.

I loved dovey lovied this!
Blackcatwitchgirl chapter 15 . 11/23/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY! It was absolutely awesome, and a very original idea. The proposal at the end was so sweet and perfect.

-Me
unearthing chapter 15 . 5/29/2006
Aw, so cute! Loved it!

Thanks!
Lanhar chapter 15 . 5/26/2006
aw, really, aw..

its so cute.

that the scoobies get to visit, and dawn gets to say.

and you knew he had to ask her to marry him, they are to cute together.

lanna
nelle-fang chapter 15 . 5/25/2006
I really liked this story, and i loved the story. Great job.