Reviews for neurotically yours
Hazaar chapter 1 . 4/6/2010

And that's the second Axel fic I read today that has to do with chocolate sauce... I see a pattern happening.
Kawaii Kisu chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
x) That was so cute and nummy and the ending was just perfect!
rainaria chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh god~
kupocchi chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this. The ending was just the delicious cherry on top.
Saphira Eliante chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I LOVED the ending. Good job.
Kay chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
o my god i liked it alot. Did you write a sequal, because it rocked! Im still in shock XD
Shiraae chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
;) I like that. I like that very much. ;)
coalmine chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
i can't even think. o.o;

archy ... no word to describe it.
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Whoa... That was PERFECT! I freaking LOVED it. It was soo cute and just AXEL! And I loved the fact that they ended up together in 'another life'... It reminds me of fare-well between Roxas and Axel about how Axel suggested they meet in the next life. But this is CUTE! Sweetness! I don't really see Axel and Marluxia as a pairing but this was too cute!
PinkValiant chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
OH. MY. GOD. Archy, you are my hero/heroine!
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Ohh. Sequel. Yes. Yes. Most definitely yes.

In the meantime, I love the original. It's amazing and silly and I like your style of writing (most people can't get away with putting the 'said' verb before the name, have you noticed that? I know I can't)

And, and, and, AXEL AND MARLUXIA! *squeal* OMG, beautiful. I laughed really really hard when you brought up Axel as a pyromaniac ten-year-old. That was good.
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I luaghed so hard. Poor Axel... DO A SEQUEL! DO IT! DO IT!
The Beanmaster chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Karma's a bitch XD
axie-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT! make a sequel!i love this story!XDXDXDXD!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Interesting story, although Marluxia's sudden change in opinion was a tad confusioning. Nice job all the same.