Reviews for The Kismet of Optimism
Dark-Automaton chapter 11 . 3/11
What a way to end a story, just fantastic.
Blake2020 chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
great
GGMK chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
This one I liked a lot because there wasn't really any of the Layrial/Cell arguing involved. I enjoyed the villain, and I found myself strangely happy that Layrial married Toshi.

I feel a bit bad for Cell. He came back, got used and abused, couldn't even really kiss Layrial, and then he dies. :(
Bumn chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
Well, this was a sad and depressing ending, although I shouln't be too sad; I still have to read the Cell P.O.V. version.
Perkisaur chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
. .

that story is amazing! you are amazing! i! you! *utterly flabbergasted!*

you kept cell in character perfectly, enough to believe that the whole scenario actually could of happened in the DBZ realm.

I've been reading all of your stories from dawn till dusk for the past two days, and god has it been worth it! although during that time i was meant to be revising for exams...who cares! Cell rules! woooooo!

oh man, that ending really got me there *sniff*

.Awesome.

keep writing cell fics forever please?

i actually love
TheRazzleDazzleDame chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Another tear-jerker. My God! Will the woman ever get her peace? Ha ha. Another great story. I'm still crying. T_T

Ha ha. Thank you for writing another wonderful story.

Red
Julz chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
_

Your writings are impressive. I love the description, truely something else! The intelligence you use is wonderous as well. I enjoy how you worked Cell in all your stories, playing out his reactions, expressions towards other's actions. I have yet to read your other series, even though already I am guessing they are exactly the same with the unique twists and ways.

You are very good at the fanfiction. X3
StormRaven333 chapter 11 . 6/5/2006
*sniff* he died…*sniff *

That was beautiful, but this is sounding more like a tragedy every time I finish a sequel. Excellently written and loved every moment of it!

Storm
AnthyRose chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
Certainly, out of all your stories on Layrial and Cell, most definately this is my favorite. For one thing, they didn't waste time bickering and going back and forth and denying how they felt and what not. Plus, I marvel at the way you allowed Layrial to mature; I really believed she had truely grown up to become a wife and mother. She wasn't as...petty I suppose you could say, as she was in the first two fics. And the plot was simply brilliant. A virus bringing down Cell? Believable. And horribly sad too. But at the same time so appropriate. And even though I love Cell to no end, I have to say that I'm glad Layrial didn't think of abandoning her husband and child just to be with him. (Even though that's what I was hoping throughout the entire fic. I mean, c'mon! It's Cell! What girl wouldn't consider it?) LoL...ok, I'm evil. Seriously though, I think it would have made me respect her less if she had done something so...callous. I'm guessing she won't be meeting Cell anymore. She keeps getting older and Cell just stays the same age...that has to become an issue eventually, right? But you did the story beautifully. The ending, or the pretext or whatnot, reminded me, vaguely, of a story I read once a long time ago. About this guy who was in love with this woman who had a daughter. The daughter couldn't stand the guy because he wasn't a samarai as her late father had been. (or something like that). Anyways the mother died and years later the daughter ended up marrying the guy. I was like...'Wow! Maybe there'll be a sequel!" LoL. As you can see I don't really want this to end. Anyways, I hope you continue to write Cell fiction, as I'm a HUGE fan of yours, and you capture him so well.

And...that's all.

AnthyR
Thomas Drovin chapter 11 . 3/25/2006
Well so it ends again for Cell and Layrial, at least they parted on more happier terms. And I think I know what your fourth story regarding Cell will be, in fact I was thinking the same thing. I won't say what it is just in case I'm wrong and it will spoil things for your readers.

I am SO looking forward to your next story! Hopefully Cell might just get the girl, we can but hope. See you out there!
ShadowPrincess-Shekailaia chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
Bravo! You are truly a great writer when it comes to this series. I'll be looking for your fourth(if you decide to go through with it)!
jessiegurl2 chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
Swear to bob TEARS were seriously welling up in my eyes! This was a perfect ending to your L/C fics, for now I guess. How DO you do it? Ugh, I really feel the pain and love in this story. Layrial had changed Cell, and don't worry, he wasn't OOC. n_n He was just experiencing love. :)
Zaya Ayame chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
THAT WAS SO GOD! I can not believe that Cell had died cause of a stupid VIRUS! OI just wish that they could go further with their relationship. But unfortunatly not. Fortunatly, Layral did give Cell a kiss before he died, that was enough for me. But Damn! This story is just TO good. I hope you create a another Cell romance!

-Akaida-chan
Zaya Ayame chapter 10 . 3/24/2006
aW! AIN'T THAT PRECIOUS! I just wish that Cell and Layral would be able to go farther than just kissing and holding. Like being more passionate! Update son!

-Akaida-chan
aquasage chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
(Childdish but true) I got the first review on the last chapter, yay!

Great ending, and I'm glad you left some of the questions unanswered!

Especially that wheter it was Cell's strength or the virus, because Gt makes Cell out to be a slacker, but that just ain't him!

Yeah, there's nothing wrong in admitting that yes, you had a previous love in your life. And she did keep faithful to toshi. That was sweet of Cell, he wanted to know what Sasara looked like! Even if it is another guy's kid, he knows she's layrial's daughter, and has a soft spot for her kid! So yeah I think Cell did learn to care for more people, and perhaps didn't kill gohan because that would have meant dragging on the element of anger in him. can wait till your next story!