Reviews for RyuKen
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Bah, another Mary Sue! Like all Mary Sues, the character just happens to do things perfectly, like speak the local dialect perfectly. I knew this was going to be bad the moment the character pulled out a coke in one of the least populated areas of the world to drink. :q Anyway, combining a Mary Sue with Ranma, means that you totally missed what made Ranma 1/2 so great. That is that non of the characters are perfect. People don't like perfect characters, and besides that perfect characters are boring. There no point to read on, since we can all guess what will happen, the character will use his superior wits to outsmart his way out of every situation. :P Anyways, Mary Sue's are just another form of narcissism. I jumped ahead, and everyone favorite imperfect hero,isn't focused on, instead it is the unlikeable new annoyingly perfect character.
Hiryo chapter 8 . 12/12/2006
I like your fic an dwondwer which wonderful, beautiful girl/

woman Ranma would snatch...maybe even Hinako? That I would like

a lot and that is a long way away from the Ranma-timeline you're

at currently. But then again that leaves a plenty possibilities

for chaos to spread in Ranma-typical manner!

Please update soon!
Eromancer chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
if ya want the fic ta move faster trying giving more story telling time to other characters, like Ranma.

AND WHEN THE HELL IS MY CHARACTER COMIN IN?
Eromancer chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
you think I want him to be Ranma's opponent? Naw man, Kree seems to need somone who can take him toe to toe, someone who may just know about this supposedly "dark past" that you just mentioned. Remember now, Tonfa to rqual Krees sword, I know I keep reminding you but I must, it is of the upmost importance after all!

Think it this way some mysterious guy comes calling for Kree one day, thing is a week ebfore that there are sightings of a guy stalking rooftops and basically asking poeple 'questions', then have a day where Nabiki meets some shady character and he forces her to give him all the information she has on Kree. He should do it very... perver- err, perswasively (hint hint, nudge nudge).

So then Nabiki would be infuriated with him(my character) but also very interested in hm, its not often somone can get under her skin like that and threw her mental defenses (for being so weak willed!), bwahahahahahahaha.

He'd be Kree's ultimate Rival, like Ryoga is to Ranma... only he's not honrable and doesn't loose as much.

See? it fits!
Eromancer chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
hmm, perhaps its about time that you brought in my character, right? It might help things, actually I know it will, like I said, if you HAVE to give him a weapon, it has to be Tonfa.
Ajmukon chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
good, interesting,

is Kuno going to go after his "PIG TAILED GODESS"?
griffenvamp chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
so why are you haveing him marry akane? I thoght you left it open so possible one of the other grils would be it. or will that happen futher down the raod,my sugjestion is put him with nabiki, why might you ask? well she's not a fighter and since she will be his wife to be he'll have to protect her there for it will push ranma to be alot better in the art to make sure she'll be save. plus he wount have to rely on colonge for new technices nabiki could find them for him say as a manger/parter.

So far i see you consintrating more on kree then ranma.
Silverscale chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
I know how you feel, I hate Akane with a passion myself. *a girlish scream is heard from a door behidn him labeled 'Special Torture Room For Akane With Teletubbies and Barney Going On All Day, Warning: Wear Some Kind Of Earprotection'* Um... just ignore that.
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
WOOT! akane bashing is second only to..hmm..so many choices...actually i think akane bashing is the best, so theraputic and fun
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Can anyone say "Ridiculously overpowered"? Making a legendary metal (i.e. a metal derived from fantasy worlds), and being an unstoppable dragon equals too much power too soon for no reason. This is not to say I don't like "(insert character name) as a god fics" its just they usually have more background information or relation to the storyline. Having Kree pretty much state "I'm bored, I'm going to create an indestructible weapon from wood" is... ugh... I'm done.
griffenvamp chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
I like how the story is going so far but who will you replace shapoo with? personaly i think for the tendo's you should have him end up with nabiki to me they sim more compatiblr then any of the others.
Silverscale chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
What matchup are you going to use on Ranma?
ranma girl 14 chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
i like it,...im wonderin, is Kree and Shampoo gonna stay around Ranma, or split ways?

plz update soon
DerektheRogue chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
Yes , it was worth it though PLEASE don't cut it so close to the DTs for your dedicated readers next time.

Derek The Rogue