Reviews for From Yesterday
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
An interesting little story. It would have been nice if you broke up those pararaphs- They are kind of blocky, but a different way of looking at Yuan's character.
Unloved and BrokenHearted chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I like it would be cool if you made a story out of it theres not many Raine and Yuan pairings
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Aw, this wasn't bad at all! Seems like a good one-shot, but it's your story.

Yuan/Raine...I've seen it a few times...we need more!

Keep it up!_
stellaria11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Interesting. I think you should continue if you have any more ideas for it. Sometimes I think the unlikely pairings often lead to the more interesting stories.
Meowzy-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Aw... That was cute. I'm not a fan of RainexYuan (in fact, this is the first time I ever really thought about it) and I didn't read the story as such. It's just... like the summary said... Raine and Yuan! XD

I liked the writing style. It was really pretty. Very good job!
Kratos Aurion89 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
It's a two edged story. it fits both to oneshot and with more chapters.
Moogle Empress chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
That is so cute! I love the Raine X Yuan idea. Even though I'm quite okay with Yuan X Martel fics. Don't keep this a one-shot! Make more chappys of Yuan X Raine fluffyness!
Angc25 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
LOVE! I love this. Please do continue this, but also PLEASE don't forget your other pieces. Especially Subtle Threat. I'm completely enamored with that one.
Chocobo Goddess chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
you know i would love to see more. XD I love reading your fics. I keep going back to them time after time. XD