Reviews for Breaking Point
Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
I have no idea how Gambit/Remy is, as I have only ever watched the movies of X-Men, but this was cool anyways. And if Remy was supposed to be French, then you wrote him well. If not, well then I read it wrong, LOL.

Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow. What! Rogue died too?

thisisoldandunused chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Whoa. Mind blowing.
Miximonkee chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Wow, I really liked this alot. The only thing that I can see to critique on is when Gambit says "clique", I think the term he's looking for is "cliche", but I don't know whether you're doing that as part of his character or not :). You wrote for him real y well, he's definitely a really hard character to write for (not that I'd really know, I've never tried, but mostly because writing his dialect seems so hard). Are you going to keep this as a two chapter oneshot, or are you going to keep writing? I'd like to see more, but it does stand alone :D. Yay, now that you have me hooked, I'm definitely going to go read more of your fics!
xLiLix chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
That was really beautiful...even though I'm not a Romy fan, I loved this! It's amazing!
iheartequines chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
i liked it better as a oneshot. i thought the first chapter stood ok on its own without the overelaboration of the second. one thing though, you should make it clear somehow that its Rouge telling the story.
Rogue-soul chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Great job the accent wasn't too bad i dont think i could do it at all. Just disapointed that it was so short more explainations would be great.
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Yay! Maya typed it up! I had already read this chapter, but now others can have the pleasure!
RescueMe chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
nice cliffhanger. I'll be awaiting an update.
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
*Claps* wonderful Maya, wonderful! Now only if you could update within a reasonable amount of time...
nesscafe chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Ugh, short and indeed tragic. I know better then to read stuff like this. Sadly, I had to read it. It was good. Now go write me something fluffy so I can cheer up! *wink wink*