Reviews for Lullaby and Goodnight
rageoffire chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
So sweet...I love moments like this between the 3 of them
KyaNika chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is heart-wrenchingly beautiful I could cry! In fact, I almost am. You did an amazing job writing this. It flowed so naturally and everything that happened made sense. Thank you, for touching me with such a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Man, that touched my sensibilities, are there more like this one?
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This brought a wonderful smile to my face :D
Shiela chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That was such a nice read.. really.. Naru-kun is soooo adorable..

I wish that this actually happened in the anime.. :))
mililli chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wow, I really adored this!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I loooooove this idea. What a sweet moment. I love how all of your fics offer such great insight into all of these characters. :)
kidloco chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
that was nice one, everytime i read make me aww in them, mostyl naruto chan... feeling like not memory of that is sad, sakura is great girl :D

tried to make more of that fanfic :D
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well, that was really nice and heartwarming. Sakura's motherly instinct, Naruto's yearning for love & Sasuke's protectiveness all captured beautifully here.
Annibellee chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aw... :) That was cute. :) I almost cried. XD
acquilina chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
okay so this was written a while ago and i have no idea if you are ever going to read this review or if your even on fanfiction anymore but seriously, this was amazing! that doesnt even descibe it! i dont now if you write for reviews or just to write but this was unbelievable! after i read it i was thinking how amazing and awesome it was, with such a simple plot! i can only hope to be able to write something this good and you are awesome! thanks soooo much for writing this, it was so, just, profound or something!1 cant even describe it! thanks so much!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
How kyuute... A pretty fic Thank you.
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was so sweet
sillypanda chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
SO CUTE! I could imagine that happening. 3
freamy fream chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Absolutely brilliant and heartwarming.

You captured the characters perfectly and make me squeal. :D