Reviews for A New Life
HuntressofShadows chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I know this review is incredibly late, but I thought I'd leave it anyway. :D

This was incredibly sweet and I loved reading it. :) It just flows so naturally. I'm so upset it's over in a way though because it was brilliant to read.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I love it! It's my fave Dannyl-Tayend fan fic I've read so far!
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I read this ages ago, and still it's one of my fav Dan/Tay fics :D You're style of writing is very moving. I think you did an excellent job of portraying the 2 characters. I truly hope that you write more Dannyl/Tayend!
Miss Katastrofe chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oohh, this story are really so cute ! .

But you have good described and felt it. It was just, waouw )

Sorry if I did mistakes, I've juste been learning english for two years and your fic was the first I've read in english and the first I review too

lonelylittlewolf chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Aw!

This is so sweet! XD

I can't stop smiling after finished this. *lol*
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw! That was so sweet! Dannyl and Tayend are just so cute together!
PJC chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aww that was a really cute story

and love that pairing

I know what you mean about wanting an extra scene for them

good story but kind of hard to read

I know it won't make that much sense, didn't to me when I started, but you need to put double spaces in instead of single ones, if you look at a few other peoples fics whatever they've written you'll see what I mean

other than that it was really good

really enjoyed it
AEShadowStalker chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I already commented on LiveJournal but I decided you deserved a comment here too! You wrote it very well and in character, and it is about two of my favourite characters in the book! :D
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Hi. I really loved this story; unlike most authors, you have decent grammer and your writing style is consistent with that of the book. You also captured their feelings, sensations, emotions and everything really well. Plus, I love Dannyl and Tayend.

Are you a LiveJournal user? Because if you are, I have created an LJ community for BM fans, it's called The Magicians' Guild of Kyralia and can be found at /community/magician_guild. I think there are very few BM fans at LJ though. Plus, as I mentioned earlier, I love your writing. So I am inviting you to join the Magician's Guild; do come check it out!

Sivaroobini (BTW, I'm sirius_luva at LiveJournal)
Nugua chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Very Sweet. I love this pairing, it was my favorite in these books. Thx for this wonderful scene.

lg, nugua
Kasloumor chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Good for them!

Very cute and sweet. And yes this little chapter or something close to it should have been included in the actual books now that she created Dannyl and Tayend anyway.
psycho-girl101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
AW!

That was so lovely!

Way to go you, that was so awesome XD

you write Tayend beautifully.
Poke-it-with-a-Stick chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That is the scene that I always wanted to see in that book. Awesome, and you've expressed the emotions really well.
Caimpudding chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Huzzah! w Hurray for my favorite couple in the books!
gabsiedora chapter 1 . 5/27/2007