Reviews for The Return Of The King
trowabartonA.K.A. Toast chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
this is pretty good even thou ive never heard of is to the authors-are one of u or u slashgirl from chat?Later Dayz
Punkishbrat chapter 7 . 12/14/2001
you have to finish it pllllease!I'm hocked but it does need more X/L kissing parts ehehehe
Rivenchu chapter 7 . 11/8/2001
Wow I really like this alot so far...get the next part out soon, please? I really like it _
Sarryn chapter 4 . 9/29/2001
Nice story, continue please.
Xelena chapter 4 . 9/28/2001
oh, you evil person. such a good story, such a good chapter, and you leave it there! how unjust!
Shadowdancer chapter 7 . 8/24/2001
Yami no Miko chapter 7 . 7/19/2001
Y-you... left off there? How could you! You must continue! I demand it! BTW- This is great!
Mel-chan chapter 7 . 5/27/2001
Keep writing, this is story's good! Pair off Lina and Xelloss.
Xelena chapter 7 . 5/23/2001
This is good. please, keep writing.
Shadowdancer chapter 3 . 5/21/2001
...if you kept everyone in character, I'd say you made Milgazia as far away from character as is possible. Xelloss was cute and funny though.
No one in particular chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
KAWAII! _ One of the cutest slayers fic I've read...not that I've read a lot of them -_-; You just have to finish it! PLEASE! *looks at you with big bright puppy eyes*
Illione chapter 3 . 5/18/2001
Hehe! Funny.
Spell Weaver chapter 3 . 5/17/2001
What an interesting story! You have to finnish it! please, please!
Cathryn chapter 3 . 5/17/2001
I like what I'm reading so far (its only up to a very short chapter3) its fun and articulate. I'm not catching a bizillion mispellings or drowning in atrocious grammar. She's kept everyone in character thus far and seems, all in all, to be doing an excellent job of it.
Keri chapter 3 . 5/16/2001