Reviews for RUMBLE!
I recall reading this story back in HS and absolutely adoring it! Rereading it now makes me all giddy and it's still a wonderful thing to come back to even after all these years. This was one of the 3 very first ZoLu fanfictions I ever came across, and boy am I glad to be able to see it still here.
hannah chapter 36 . 4/14
It's been YEARS since I've read this story. It's still absolutely amazing and the nostalgia of the Merry Go and smaller crew makes it even better to be honest. I still love the Power Spoon, Sanji's Advice Counter etc that make it so unique. And the way you sometimes write the paragraphs from someone's perspective and you can just TELL. Like when Luffy's thinking, you use exciting words or when Sanji's thinking you use Nami-san and Robin-chan. It's just perfect. Idk if you'll ever read this, author, but I hope you're still doing well after all these years!
U HAVE NO IDEA HOW I LOOOOOOOVE CHAP28!I WAS SMILING SOOOOO HARD THAT I COULD POSSIBILY STOPPED BREATHING FOR A SEC DURING READING...MY,ANRNT THAT THE BEST THING I HAD EVER READ!
It's so funny to think that many people had read at least 15chapters before realizing this is a ZoLu fic...It just showed that even those two aren't lovers,it still feels right for Luffy to stick to Zoro like that.:)
You know,the stories are cute and all,but I have to agree with One of the reviews here,you used too much Japanese,and it sometimes can get really annoying...Not that I don't know the meaning of them,for I myself is a big Japanese language fan,but it really buzz me sometimes...(sorry for the grammar mistakes since I'm not from an English speaking country)

But I'm also here to praise your work,you managed the characters well,no need to apologize to us~
Mako-clb chapter 36 . 8/6/2020
That was not where or how I was expecting this to end, but I'm glad to see you addressed the Sanji issue before wrapping stuff up.
Mako-clb chapter 10 . 8/5/2020
I think it's funny that Zoro, who rarely shows what he's really feeling, is upset that Luffy is hiding behind a mask.

BTW, the one thing I can't get used to in this story is when Zoro calls Luffy "buddy." There's something about it that always just rubs me the wrong way, and I can't figure out what it is. It's nothing on you, just me.
Mako-clb chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
Little Luffy is so darn cute.
DangerNoodle5000 chapter 9 . 3/19/2020
That's just the way I like them! it's so good and I'm only 1/4 through it! Love Love LOVE this story so much! ( ਊ )
Tuki4 chapter 36 . 2/13/2020
I really enjoyed it thanks a lot!
geotic chapter 36 . 8/11/2019
I remember this one from way back when! Just thought I'd drop by and thank you for a truly epic story!
Kippysaurus chapter 26 . 1/1/2019
It’s also the same game as perudo, but it may just be the same but in Spanish...
Kippysaurus chapter 22 . 1/1/2019
Can we have a one-shot of Usopp’s tale of Zoro the Wizard?
RyuichiSakuma13 chapter 14 . 12/20/2018
This chapter was SO cute! I think they're both realizing that they are falling for each other.

Wonderful work!

Ryuichi
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
im very intrigued of how this became your best fic looks good :)
1,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »