Reviews for RUMBLE!
What's with you and killing off our beloved characters? Are you okay?
I'm so happy you didn't do those cliche, 'Ace/Garp/etc come visit Luffy while he's in this unusual state' kind of chapter in this story. Those are so annoying! They make no sense!
Boi, Luffy is a 'D'. All that stuff you said about fate already applies to him.
ROBIIIIN! OMG! SHE KNOWS!
RamenDreams18 chapter 24 . 12/11/2016
oooooooh fanart where can i find this fanart and also yur story is awsome first time reading it :)
Nichole92 chapter 36 . 9/15/2016
10 years later and I'm back to read this story, and still believe it's fantastic! The way you portray each character is great. Especially Zoro, he's my fave :)
Wish there was a little more Lemon, however the delicate scenes of affection work really well. Great job, I'll be back again soon ;-)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
.I was grinning like a damn idiot near the end. XD I couldn't help it~~~ So cute~! *Sighs* If only Ace or Sabo could see him like this...though, they might be meanies and tease him at first. :)
Tiger LilyGirl chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
I was just about to review about how I loved the nakamaship in this fanfic and that its all Zoro and Luffy just being together because I love those two... Then I read the author's note for this chapter... And I was just upset. It was a great fic up to this point. You write them so great, I just don't like yaoi, and I was really looking forward to a nonromatic relationship between the two.
dao chapter 36 . 5/4/2016
awesome story
Amazing chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
This story was amazing. It was adorable, fantastic, dramatic, suspenseful, funny, and intriguing all in one. I hope you continue to write with your obviously amazing talent.
BlindieMac chapter 36 . 3/4/2016
This was really cute! I enjoyed it a whole lot!
NanneroftheWE chapter 36 . 2/11/2016
This was an awesome story! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
Christmas tree
ROTFL!
strawhat Twila chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
The way chopper said anenome;it's finfing nemo all over again!
CMBrockett chapter 36 . 8/21/2015
Emotional roller coaster. I LOVED it. Couldn't stop reading it and now I have to prep for work on no sleep. Oops.
1,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »