Reviews for RUMBLE!
Nichole92 chapter 36 . 9/15
10 years later and I'm back to read this story, and still believe it's fantastic! The way you portray each character is great. Especially Zoro, he's my fave :)
Wish there was a little more Lemon, however the delicate scenes of affection work really well. Great job, I'll be back again soon ;-)
.I was grinning like a damn idiot near the end. XD I couldn't help it~~~ So cute~! *Sighs* If only Ace or Sabo could see him like this...though, they might be meanies and tease him at first. :)
Tiger LilyGirl chapter 7 . 8/15
I was just about to review about how I loved the nakamaship in this fanfic and that its all Zoro and Luffy just being together because I love those two... Then I read the author's note for this chapter... And I was just upset. It was a great fic up to this point. You write them so great, I just don't like yaoi, and I was really looking forward to a nonromatic relationship between the two.
dao chapter 36 . 5/4
awesome story
Amazing chapter 36 . 3/27
This story was amazing. It was adorable, fantastic, dramatic, suspenseful, funny, and intriguing all in one. I hope you continue to write with your obviously amazing talent.
BlindieMac chapter 36 . 3/4
This was really cute! I enjoyed it a whole lot!
NanneroftheWE chapter 36 . 2/11
This was an awesome story! Thanks for sharing!
Christmas tree
strawhat Twila chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
The way chopper said anenome;it's finfing nemo all over again!
CMBrockett chapter 36 . 8/21/2015
Emotional roller coaster. I LOVED it. Couldn't stop reading it and now I have to prep for work on no sleep. Oops.
Senchou-Mugiwara-No-Luffy chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
On the second chapter, it reads, "The point was that, for somebody made out of rubber, Luffy wasawfully fragile." I know it's such a small detail but if you could add a space there... Oh, so far so good! I'll make another review at the end.. Or maybe in the middle.. Sorry for the correction, Ik some people don't like corrections..
Emerald Time chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
AWWWWW! I just want hug Luffy and Zoro! This is awesome, by the way. I'd say you kept them pretty much in character for the scene while still conveying the feelings that you wanted to, nicely done.
Vicecreama31 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Very good plot idea. *reads chapter 2*
emygrl99 chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
I need approximately 339 more in-Rumble Luffy Zoro moments
AZ1087653 chapter 36 . 5/2/2015
This story was all sorts of fun to read. It was a roller-coaster from beginning to end! I didn't even want to work while reading since I wanted to see where you would take the plot. Thank you for such a fun way to spend the time!
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »