Reviews for C is for Coffee
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That was good
eris-11 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Excellent! I love the contrast between the two fathers and the two sons, and how different their relationships are while expressing the same feelings-it makes the piece so engaging from start to finish. The love the "dads" have for their "kids" is so well-written, from GA's pestering to Batman's subtle hand twitch.

Love it every time I read it, great work!
eris12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awesome! I love the way you wrote all four of them-Speedy was so angsty and GA was so fatherly and annoying, and Bats and Nightwing at the end were wonderful. What really got me was Batman's hand twitching when Nightwing agitated his head wound-adorable and done perfectly. Thanks!
SheaAmong The Betrayed chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Cool! Was this after Speedy got out of Rehab?
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Why is it that superheroes all seem to have such an awful time connecting with their sidekicks once they've grown up? Great fic, really showed how they cared for each other (even as they can't stand each other)
JenesisDark chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
The story was wonderful! I love little fics like this, they're the best!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Those last 6 sentences say in a nutshell why Dick and Bruce have a much better relationship in many ways... good story.
koolkame chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Did you the "Inheritance" novel that came out a few months ago? I bet you did. Great book, but it didn't really resolve the realtionship problems like this story did. The contrast of the two partnerships was great but my favorite was Batman and Nightwing's: understated yet strong. They care but it's not a hug-fest. Nice one.
Lynx16 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
the juxtaposition of the fathers was perfect! beautifully done
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
**Rolls eyes**

Guys are so..Ugh! Weird-o's! ALL OF 'EM!

Anywho, good story!
LoNeLyGrEmLinQuEeN chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Aww...that's nice. I really liked your story. I love aLL FOUR OF THESE GUYS. Ollie talks to much for his own good, lol, and poor Roy...he'll never hear the end of it. I liked how it ended..It's nice to see that Bruce cares...even if it is in his own strange way. Good work.
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Oh, beautifully done! The contrast between the two relationships - it went straight to the heart and all the characters read very true.
ChunkyMunky241 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
A great comparison of two Hero/ward relationships. Your characterisation was excellent, getting them down to a T-in my opinion, especially with GA. Batman too: his lines just felt . . . so . . . Batman. A nice balance of the outspoken and unspoken. Great job, er, jobs.
IronRaven too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
*howls with laughter*

Two families, two disfunctions.
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I'm a sucker for these kinds of stories. Great job!