Reviews for See For Yourself
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Of course nice.
LuciusBelyakov chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
You have some nice descriptions in there. I like how you compare the unicorn's shine to gold, its an unexpected image since the color itself is almost opposite of their skin tone. I liked the especially when they go to the tree where Stallion was killed at, and his and pieces of his mane are still there lying on the ground, that was sad but moving detail. Holly's voice is pretty modern on the other hand, but when you said that it was your own fantasy I think makes more sense and is alright, since the person is probably like you, and can talk the way we might as modern girls. I enjoyed your story and would have liked to have seen this turn to a whole adventure just about Holly. You should've pitched this one to Ridley Scott!

Captain Grin chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Ek! You should totally write Holly Adventures or something, where she meets all the other characters and stuff! That would be so awesome!
LadyShalimariVilyanna chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Interesting. Not a whole lot there, but its pretty cool.
Leah Day chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Really good, but try not using words like "Okay" It sort of wrecked the story for me as ppl wouldn't have used that word in that period. Other then that, great!
The Lady Elrond chapter 1 . 5/6/2006

I love this story.
SparkleWeaver chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Beautiful and pure. This is my fantasy too.
cm1000 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Cute story! I'm glad Holly got to see the unicorns.