Reviews for The Day I Got Engaged, He Returned
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I love the ending. :) "You're still annoying." haha!

In Christ,

Timber Wolf
ribbons-paws chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
I love this story very much! It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me feel so many different emotions... This really is a very wonderful fic. Keep up the good work!
Kur-Kag88 chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
I really loved the ending, it was very, how do I say it, I didn't see that coming. Anyway's I just wanted to say you did a wonderful job.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
u rock PLEASE do a sequel?
sakuE-chan chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
nice, i liked it
Erinye chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
I love the last sentence (“You’re still annoying.”). :3

The ending is fits very well with the whole story.

Really, a good ff!

Greets, Lily
twithee chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
COOL I L-O-V-E-D(!) this story! I''d really like to hear that song! What is it? :]
rainingblood666 chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
r u goingt o have a squeal?
PhantasyDreamer chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Lovely story! I liked it a lot. The ending was a bit sad but good nonetheless. Sasuke getting rejected, it’s about time! Oh how the mighty Uchiha has fallen. But anyway, it was a very good story. Loved it a lot even though it was a semi-one shot. Hope to read more Naruto fics from you some time in the future.
mLilium chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
This was really great! I loved how you've had Sakura grow up and become a stonger, independent woman _. I know there's a buncha Sakura-bashers out there, and just wanted to let you know you did a wonderful job.

Ooh, yay, and me likes the new Sakura. So ballsy _! Loved this fic, and if there's a sequel coming out with a shot of lemon somewhere ... I'll be there LoLz!
Kira-chan chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
This was so great! XD I love really long one-shots (two-shots, whatever). I do hope you write a sequel, be it the lemony one or the humorous one. Or both, because your writing is very good. It's so tiring to start a story that seems like it may be good and not be able to read more than two paragraphs because there is no concept of grammar. So thumbs up for good grammar! _ Anyways, great job!
lea26karla chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
omg. I have no idea about Naruto. But a friend recommended this to me. OMG. This is so GOOD. ;o; So well planned and stuff like that. I love this! _ This is great work! Maybe one day you'll become a writer of the next anime series lol

Really great story. Love it

kh
Masigla chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
*dies*

;-;

You mean that's the END?

*curls up on bed crying*

Oh well,

it was pretty amazing.

That "Let me hug you" line really got me!

And it's really sad that Takeshi had to die. . .

I really loved this. I was just a little sad it had to end there, but I guess that's alright too! It was an awesome piece of Sasusaku pie!

MASiGLA
eyesofcoal chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
ACK! EEP! SO GREAT! LUVED IT! Poor Takeshi...poor Sakura...poor Sasuke! It was a wonderful plot, and a wonderful end...great job!
Ann chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
What? This story isn't CRAP. This story was SO FREAKING AWESOME! Aww too bad Takeshi had to die.. but at least as you said it, it was a happy death And as for Sasusaku.. AW! _ I'm so glad I went to the sasusaku livejournal community and found a link to a cool story like this! Great job!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »