Reviews for Baby Blocks
effect20 chapter 14 . 1/18/2020
Loved it
blindedstarlight chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
This has got to be the most beautiful fic I have read which touches deeply on psychological aspects of change and belonging :) Instant fave :D

Moosh :D
ShivaLeonhart chapter 14 . 4/16/2008
Aw...this was so cute. You kept everyone so in character. Awesome job!
Krigersk chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Fantastic story. It was touching and insightful.
Akindofglory chapter 14 . 7/14/2006
Wow I just checked up on this story after a long time and read the last few chapters and it was amazing. I loved your last chapters, they were very insightful and real. I loved this story because it was realistic but still uplifting in the end. I would've loved for Selphie to not marry Irvine, but ya know what I understand why you had her go through with it. I understand why Squall acted the way he did because he saw what a broken home can do. All in all BRAVO Im putting you on my faves cause your wicked sweet.(
Pretti Ammie chapter 14 . 6/28/2006
I just wanted to say how much I LOVED your story. :) Your descriptions are amazing (of the setting and uch) and your Squall is PERFECT. :D
QueenAdreena chapter 14 . 6/13/2006
Good epilogue. Didn't leave too many ends undone. Over-all, a very well thought out story, with loads of great descriptory work and good characterisations. I hope you'll be writing more fiction soon.
QueenAdreena chapter 13 . 6/12/2006
Probably the most enjoyable chapter to read so far. Great descriptions, especially on surroundings and the two made-up characters. You did a good job in making the fat guy sound annoying, the ending was particularly good. I'm going to have to read chapt. 14 tomorrow, because the hayfevers kicked in and my eyes are on stalks.
QueenAdreena chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
I don't think the spoken literature was as good in this chapter, as in the others, possibly because of 'groaning' words said out loud, although it didn't ruin it. Good work.
higher than sky high chapter 12 . 6/8/2006
"I'm so hungry, all I've had to eat today was a sandwich Xu gave me."

hahahah. :D i love this fic. but it makes me really sad sometimes. you're doing a really great job of expressing everybody's personalities though! i'm still wondering about what irvine is thinking. ._.
Encefalt chapter 14 . 5/31/2006
You end the story that abruptly and openly without planning a sequel and I will be forced to kill you. :)

Good job. Very good job.
Luis chapter 14 . 5/31/2006
Wow, is this really the End?. thank you for sharing this awesome story. Hope to read more fics from you soon (especially FF8). Thank you.
Emerald-Latias chapter 14 . 5/31/2006
Aah... I wish it wasn't over, but I guess there's no use in whining about it. Anyways, I loved that Squall had planned to replace Irvine halfways through the mission just so he could witness his child being born, that was very, very noble. That, and the promise ring he gave to Rinoa, I never had seen that done before, so I rather enjoyed it.

Also, I liked the answer Squall gave in regards to Cid's question, it seemed very philosophical and deep. The maturity and insight he gained from this ordeal gave him a more-rounded opinion, and I found that admirable.

Although.. I usually can't find anything bad to say about your chapters, I do have to say something about this one, and it is that it didn't feel like a complete ending to me somehow.

I don't know...I felt like it should have been longer, even though everything was resolved already. Well, you could call me a stickler for detail, but...I sorta wanted to know what happened to Selphie and Irvine after the baby was born, even though it wasn't the point of the story.

Anywho... great job on a fic well done! *applauds*

-Emerald_Latias
Raine Ishida chapter 14 . 5/31/2006
Congratulations on finishing such a great story. I'm sad to see it over. *sigh* Nice job all around. :) Thanks for a great read.
Aurona chapter 13 . 5/31/2006
A quick comment before I start, about the horse-drawn carriage in Winhill for weddings, I thought there were no horses in FF8 (or any Final Fantasy, for that matter), only chocobos...

I've really been reading your fic ever since Chapter 6 came out, but I only just registered, so sorry for not saying anything earlier. You're doing an awesome job, only 2 or 3 spelling/grammatical errors in the entire thing, and it's good to see that in fics. Keep writing, I look forward to reading more!