Reviews for Vegrandis Magister Ferociter
Twilight Kyu chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Amazing. Simply amazing.

I love the story, even though it's predictable but it works, and the chemistry between Negi and Becky, the two child teachers. Their character development throughout the fic is simply awesome! You did a really good job with the story and most of the things here actually work.

Now it makes me wondering, are you planning to make a sequel? I'm really curious about it.

Good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
This is an awesome Story KC, really! I love it from the start till the end! The way you describe details and tell the story is perfect for me, even if you wrote the same in the different POV. I like how you try to keep the personas from the original manga/anime, still it's nice to see that you that you improved them (for example that Becky and Negi are more childish than normal). I curious what happens to Mesousa now, since he's with Keroberos now. Anyway, keep up the awesome work and take your time for future fics you'll write.

Sincerely, Anon
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
pretty chance of a sequel?
Celestia's Paladin chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Wow this is some story. So Negi and Beck huh? That is on heck of a paring. Overall this is one very well done story, and manged to keep it in the theme of Negiam! and even PPD!. But I have to ask, that it? Will there be a sequel? I want to see Negi and Beck really get together, I want to see the girls' reactions to the news, heck I want to see Mesousa misadventures with Sakura. Still very well done.

Veneficus21 chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
That was a really good story, although it could have had more NegixBecky fluff. Make a squeal! Like Becky visits Negi at the academy or something. Please~
Guardoflight chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
A cute story, I didn't really understand some of the plot since I've haven't watched past the 4episode of My Hime but it did seem like a good story and I like the Megatokyo ref and the two way ref was a good idea.
AnimeManga4evah chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
dang already reviewed chap 6 :P

will say again its a nice story and is 1 of mine favorites now i readed it again xD you wrote not the end so will their come a sequel? PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ a reunion between becky and negi would be nice! :D
AnimeManga4evah chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
this story was very nice though not rly alot romance but still nice and good action though weird that negi lost from hermann while he and kotarou pwned him easily and he and becky but hella lot trouble becky is almost same as kotarou while negi became stronger and what time was it actualy? :S

o well still nice story hope for more
The Ansem Man chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
In honest truth?

The first chapter was written well... hell, it's better than 95% of the stuff I see here on The plot got tedious/style got predictable later on in the fic, but I can tell that you tried and kept careful watch.

It was this first chapter I used to help me write the character development in Scheme!- But I saw it on Media Miner (hence my silent reference to it).
packardball chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
i fannly get who beckey is hse a teacher in an anime call pain poni dash great anime e
packardball chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
anyone who read megatokoy is a friend of mine yea tho megatokoy got really searis and i dont like it but ui read it any way oh and the story is great by the way
KC Komicer chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
This story is written around half a year ago, you can say it was more of an experiment to put pictures into words. I like to think that the story itself as good, I still do. But on hindsight, there is a lot of room for improvement.

Whatever is mentioned by critics in the reviews are valid. There are many flaws in this. Even I found the story somewhat repetitive. But what had been done had been done. I have got no intention of changing the entire format of the story now, for doing so would lose the feel of it. This story was written at a time of inspiration, one that is denied to me at the moment.

What I would like to ask from you, the reader, should you decide to continue reading this, please also read 'In Lieu of Perfection', my more recent W-I-P. Then, please compare and tell me how much have the style of formating improved between these two works and how else can I improve on it. I am contactable through email most of the time. Thank you and please enjoy this maiden work of mine.

BTW, the words 'educationists' and 'tutorage' are not invented, they do exist.
peregrine829 chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
Sub par, I'm sorry to say. I dislike giving negative reviews, so I shall try to keep this as constructive as I can. Organization: Your point of view format was excruciatingly tedious, especially considering much of the verbiage in Negi's perspective was repeated word for word in Rebecca's (and vice versa). Content: Who are all these other people: Miyu, Alyssa, Midori, Nao, SEARRS, etc? Are they OCs? Are they crossovers from another anime? They obviously have a fairly long history with each other and this SEARRS organization, but almost nothing about them is explained. Mechanics: Your grasp of syntax is rudimentary at best and to say that your vocabulary is incomplete would be a kindness. You seem to have a knack for inventing words: "educationists" and "tutorage" are two I can remember off the top of my head (I believe you meant "educators" and "tutelage").

You have great ideas, you really do. However, you lack the basic tools and skills needed to transform rough-hewn ideas into a literary sculpture.
D. L. Tokunaga chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
Yo, me again.,... I know, you're getting too used to me ,eh? here and on MM... p well, anyway you got my vote for next two of the apostles and well... as for the POV, i don't care...p I've read a lotta different POVs and i mostly preferr a second or third person... and to be honest, i feel sorry for Mesousa... in MM terms you get a ten in all catagories!... i'm annoying you now, arent i... well, if you have a complaint or just wanna drop me a line, you know how to contact me... MM or FF...
Arjuna1356 chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
Very nice. Cute too... Hope you can make a sequel, though if you can't, oh well... Hope i can read your sequel if u make one.