Reviews for Reap What You Sow
Hikaru Akihiko chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
"What, did he put his DNA in a microchip and surgically attach it to the back of her neck?!" Oh, you cheeky devil. Anyways, nice story so far.
Dak Hamee chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
That sir or madam may have been the single greatest Harley Ivy story I have and may ever read, I cannot express my feeling for how glorious the whole experience or reading it was in meer words, thank u for this opportunity it was truelly beautiful
pikachucat chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
awesome
Khiori chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
This was absolutely PERFECT! Good humored, clever, heart breaking, endearing, everything. You moved Poison Ivy right, slowly and carefully and naturally. I read this whole story in one sitting, just couldn't stop-keep up the awesome work!
Marcus Rowland chapter 20 . 6/3/2012
Enjoyed this enormously - is it available in epub or other ebook formats anywhere?
xChrononautx chapter 20 . 3/6/2012
This story was brilliant and had me hooked from the first chapter! a recomended read for all who love the batman universe and harley/ivy fans too!
Window Girl chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
Absolutely wonderful! This story has been like one gigantic rollar coaster ride, and I've loved every second. And the ending was so sad, sweet, and fitting. You've portrayed Ivy's transformation from delusiona plant goddess into caring, humbled, but still very eccentric human being masterfully.
Lousy Poet Automaton chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
Ah, yes, you have definitely gotten a lot better since Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride. This is better in every way. I also read For Mature Audiences, and I can see the transition. It's almost a relief to find the occasional ffnet writer who actually improves over time instead of endlessly writing the same thing.

I hope you write another Wonder Woman story at some point, as I admit to liking that character quite a bit.
Malad chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
I loved this story. Is it by chance possible to read any of your original work?
Kimberly T chapter 20 . 3/21/2010
...And now it's done.

Very, very well done!
Kimberly T chapter 19 . 3/21/2010
chapter 19

"Like the nurse said, they'd gotten copycats before."

So Jenna finally got what she so richly deserved. Well done!

...It's been a while since I've actually read any Batman comics. I wonder if they've actually portrayed this sort of thing happening in the series? After all, if you can have a guy thinking he's Julius Ceasar, you can have a guy thinking he's Joker.

...Okay, probably not so many Joker copycats in the other wing of Arkham. I have the feeling that the comics Joker would find out about copycats and kill them himself before they'd have a chance to be committed.
Kimberly T chapter 18 . 3/21/2010
chapter 18

...Wow, Selina really is Queen of the Underworld in the Cat-Tales 'verse, whether or not anyone actually uses the title. Because if it's just her appearance at one club or the other that means the difference between staying open and folding for that club, she's clearly the most influential Rogue alive.

And Jenna finally cracks wide open! Oh yeah, been waiting for this!
Kimberly T chapter 17 . 3/21/2010
chapter 17

Nice backstory insert. So this version of Pamela was a paranormal long before that chemical incident in the comics canon; frankly, that's a better explanation for why her 'Goddess' mindset is so deeprooted... pardon the pun.
Kimberly T chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
Chapter 16

...So Ivy's new enhanced pheremones can have a permanent effect now, if applied often and liberally enough.

Y'know, it's a good thing I already know how this story is supposed to turn out, from reading that one scene in Chris Dee's story "String Theory". Otherwise, I'd be rather concerned for the entire United States right about now. 'Cause I could just see a Poison Ivy that's still focused on her twisted Gaia role, using that ability to serially take over several influential people in the government, in the quest for her own version of Ecotopia.
Kimberly T chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
Beginning some way-way-overdue reviewing:

chapter 15

The Joker Lives... inside Harley.

Oh jeez, that is SCARY.

Oh, and this:

"It wasn't fact that Quinn's doctors seemed completely unaware of her condition, it was the track record. Year after year, rogue after rogue, they went in bad and they came out worse."

TRUTH.

Realistically, I know why the comics keep Arkham as basically a temporary holding cell for Rogues; can't actually cure any of them or even keep 'em penned up, or Batman would run out of opponents. But from Gotham's perspective, it must be incredibly frustrating for not just Batman but the entire law enforcement community.