Reviews for The Scarsboro Terror
Sparkiebunny chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Love the way you portray the brothers' relationship. Well done! :)
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
Aw, so sweet!

Great story, I'll start the next one another day.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Aw, poor babies. Getting suspenseful now.

Great chapter, off to read 8.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
Poor baby! That huge spider must've ripped Sammy's throat when Dean hit it.

Great chapter, off to read 7.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Stupid boy! He should have known there was a mate! *rolls eyes*

Great chapter, off to read 6.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
That boy is absolutely crazy! I wouldn't go after that thing, no matter how much I wanted to prove that I'm not a coward!

Great chapter, off to read 5.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Oh god! I hate spiders too! That thing must be the size of Shelob (Lord of the Rings), or Aragog (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)! Sounds a bit like the Empress of the Racnoss from Doctor Who! That was one scary spider/human/alien thing.

Great chapter, poor Sammy. Off to read 4.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I was just about to say spider. I was thinking that netting was a spider web. Must be one helluva big spider. *eep*

Great chapter, off to read 3.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
A white sticky substance? Dunno anything about that.

Oh they both had a shower did they? Together was it? *wiggles eyebrows up and down* lol.

Great start, off to read 2.

SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
hey Christy great story
spnMom chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
Oh, poor Sammy... This is the second mention I have seen about a young Sam stuck in a pit with spiders. I hope that story is in here somewhere. I think I am going to go through all of your Supernatural stories. You tell a kick a$$ story!
goldenshadows chapter 8 . 9/21/2007
good story!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
great fic, im blasting through them all lol, this one felt like it was totally finished y'know. Your others fics feel a little rushed at the end, although they do clear everything up so its still good reading.

but this one had the meaty hospital scene. i liked it

kudos!

XsarahX
sentarla chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
them in capes...yeah I would like to see that.

when i read the other story earlier, i thought...hm, i would love to read a story of young sammy and the spiders, but i forgot to mention that in the review. and then when i read this story and we have the spider and i went hm i would love to read a story about a young sammy and the spiders. well, there are still plenty of your stories to read (alas it is nearly 2am here so i am not sure how many i can get through).

bring them on,

thanks!
talon81 chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
that story was great! poor sam and the pit of spiders! got to love that angst! :)