Reviews for Respect and Understanding
Great story but why is it M rated?
SlightlyMad chapter 3 . 7/9
Correction: I love that Sakura can kick Kakashi’s ass now! ** forgot a word there ‘o_o
SlightlyMad chapter 3 . 7/9
I love that Sakura can Kakashi’s ass now! Also, I’m glad that Sakura has gotten stronger the right amount, not too overpowered with crazy moves that make no sense like in many other stories! You found a great balance! And I don’t think the characters are OOC at all, you hit them spot on! And they have to be a little “OOC” since unfortunately there’s no way that KakaSaku will ever be happening in the original series.. though I still have a crazy hope it will in Boruto :D :D
Ahh! Why did I find this story? Now I won’t go to sleep.. I’m going to read this all night! So amazing! Thanks for sharing!
OstaraNight chapter 17 . 6/12
Really enjoyed this story. I was happily surprised to find it didn't end with some surprise pregnancy and a wedding... So, so many stories do and it gets to be tiresome to me. Also, it didn't seem like it would fit, so I'm really glad you didn't throw that in.
I loved the cuts to different perspectives and action. The writing was great - thanks for sharing!
oohtsutsuki chapter 17 . 1/17
This was so great im crying! The last chapter... You captured naruto and tsunade especially good i even laughed through my tears! 10/10 love it
clestourgeon31 chapter 17 . 3/3/2018
Awwwwww I loved this! Super sweet ending! Great writing btw, you're amazing
Shurl chapter 17 . 1/15/2018
Wow the fight scenes were so vivid. The inner Sakura battles just make me laugh and love how u positioned Kakashi with close friends and fan - it was sweet and heartwarming - and I also loved how u write the other characters. I’m sure I’m missing more of my fav parts from this list but I loved the whole story immensely.
Shurl chapter 4 . 1/13/2018
That was freakin amazing! I would have laughed out loud too at the contents of the scroll. Your humour is brilliant.
oi770 chapter 17 . 1/10/2018
Amazing! loved it!
jlawson chapter 17 . 11/19/2017
Loved this. Thanks for writing this.
KatTush chapter 17 . 11/13/2017
Yay thank God. I was worried you were serious about killing one of the two off. Phew. Good job!
Saiyagurl87 chapter 17 . 11/4/2017
That was amazing!
hatakeee chapter 17 . 11/2/2017
Omgg this fic is really nice! I couldnt stop reading! Nice job! I ll be wait for another kakasaku fic!
Andrea xP chapter 17 . 9/27/2017
Omg!

I love it!
Was looking for kakasaku storys and found this! So many grats on the creativity! I'm glad I found it and I really enjoy ur writing :) keep it up! Pleaseeeeee :D ill be waiting for more :3
Also, love it