Reviews for Sick Day
Brill!
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Cool. Made me laugh...
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Poor Mal. If there's anything worse then being a sick person it's having to take care of sick people. Cute story.
LisaQT3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That was funny and cute. Also, the ads at the bottom (which I know you have no control over) are hilarious. I wonder why Mal never gets sick though.
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Hey that was good. I think it'd be funny if you had a sequel and Mal ended up getting sick. It'd be hilarious. Good job.
Air of Mystery chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
It's my trusty bin!

Best. Fanquote. Ever.
Sapphyre Blu chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
That was good. I had fun reading it :)
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Lol! Im quite glad Jayne has started running out of the room as opposed to do it while the others are trying to eat :D and River is so cute! " i feel chunky"
Jaqq chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
HAH! Loved it! trusty bin...hehehe...:D
love-r-of-Jam chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This is so great

i know that this si just a rumour and it could be not true, but i read somewhere that firefly might be coming back on the cw. If so i am going to do a little happy dance.

Great job.
Diana chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This is funny. really well written. I loved the line 'It's my trusty bin!' I laughed out loud at that :)
Sandpiper chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Haha, I think if I were one of the crew I'd just have to like sneak into Mal's bunk and lick his toothbrush. He doesn't get to stay healthy when everyone else is sick!

Plus, trying to eat while sitting next to Jayne and his "trusty bin" EW!
MoonrockBlink1772 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
ROTFL, that was hillarious. 'I feel chunky' especially. Everyone's perfectly IC.
Fizzy chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
aw.

I love this idea. So cute!

Now feel better yourself, missy!
Holly Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I don't know how you do it, Leigh. But you manage to to write for every fandom you want to and have everyone be in characater. Some people struggle to find the voices for one show and you can somehow do the voices of a whole handful of them!

This was really cute. I love my cap'n and his crew, sick or not.

Thank you. This was a great start to the day.