Reviews for Useless
Black Lotus13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Dark, deranged, and hopelessly depressing... Yup, this was awesome!
TheWammy'sHouseReject chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
O.O

how come so many people kill poor ryou?
Lachen chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
O.O That was so morbid! Not my type of story, but, it was still pretty good. :)...:( but extreamly upsetting at the same time.
FanFicFanGurl101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
r-ryou O_O...oh my god... O_O
Kintarly chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Aww. You just love torturing little Ryou, don't you?

lol. Nice oneshot!

You have good stuff
adele4 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Pft, denial!

I’ve wanted to read a fic in which Bakura somehow gains his own body and then he JUST KILLS RYOU for *so* long. Because he’d *so* do that. Well, it’s a likely option at least, and it appears to be quite realistic here. Pure evilness. Or denial. Or whatever.
me. who else chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
_ it's short but still good cuz ryou and bakura is in it. AND THREATS! YESS
mickydolenzanunexpectedjourney chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
*sniffles**blinks* You knew I was gonna read this.*sobs* POOR WYOU!*glomps* POOR POOR SWEET WYOU! NO!

Stewie: now you made her cry vile women. I've decieed not to kill you *smirk*

Me: Shut up you!*sniffles again*
starskittle410 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Yeah, I can see the BxR.

I loved the way you wrote Bakura in this. He was at once cruel, insane, and...so different than he is in the other fics. Ryou seemed a lot different than I've usually read him then again, he IS being killed so...

You suggest a lot in this fic. Even though Bakura hates Ryou adn killed him, there is obviously some feeling he has for him when he slashed his eyes out. I mean, it seems as though Ryou's eyes bothered him. If he felt nothing for Ryou, his eyes wouldn't bother him.

You did a really good job with sugegesting Bakura's feelings in this but I was a little confused on why he actually killed him. I mean, if someone's annoying you, you don't KILL them, do you? Well, maybe Bakura does...XD XD XD

If the only things that bothered Bakura about Ryou was that he was annoying, then he would have accepted Ryou's offer to just go away. I don't think Bakura was satisfied until he, himself, destroyed Ryou's eyes.

Great one shot...and, lol, yes you are weird. But so am I.

starskittle
aquastar-bluemoon chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
KOL its crep*pop* im in a weird kinda mood today anyway hhehehee

love it
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
It was well...full of emotion...I loved it...The emotion you put in it was really strong,in my opinion.

nice work.
Andyouthinkimcrazy chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
O_o; Creepy... _ Just the way I like it, good job!
Hiro.P chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
That was just creepy, Hikarichan ;

And me listening to Evanescence didn't help a tiny little bit...;

But it's still awesome and I love it so
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I tiltred my head to the side but no... I don't see shounen-ai anywhere but...*shivers* That was creepy!*hugs Ryous dead body* No! Omg! He killed Ryou! You bastard!*kicks Bakura* Wow... You made me kick Bakura O.o
Feather of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
TT poor poor poor ryou! I like the story anyway ;; Awesome like always.

P.S. I can't wait until you update Control!