Reviews for Sailor Ranko
Armiture chapter 1 . 7/14
Over ten years ago, this was the first fan fiction that I ever read, thanks to the Sailor Ranko webcomic link. Thank you for writing this wonderful story that still stands as a masterpiece of fan fiction.

You, Arthur Hansen, Burgerbecky, and Khammel have created a wonderful crossover setting. Thanks for the wonderful stories and happy memories!
Bigou chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
A very nice and very good story, thank you for bringing it to us.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Ranma should have said

"Coward, willing to die. I don't think a coward would spent a month going non-stop fighting these Youma literally wasting away to nothing, if it wasn't for Mercury drugging me I'd be dead already. Then I spent four months on the Youma's turf killing them while rescuing people including my Fiancée Akane. So you know what screw you"
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Heh heh heh! After all the years of watching Ranma be used as a poorly respected trophy, you have shown he and Akane finely not only finding out true love really is. Better than that, you show them finding real respect for each other.

Thank you.

(VERY EVIL GRIN) and finely, they, with the help of their friends, have shown what their parents opinions are worth. Very, very little.

In case those out there haven't noticed, while my kids liked the series, I think the plots, and treatment of Ranma was the pits. But then I think the same of a number of other anime, AND Harry Potter and Hermione. But that's me. Sorry.

Again, thanks for a very food story.

May the MUSE always be with you!
swartzvald chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
What,that's it? So what happened with ukyo? Is there a sequal?
Quite good atany rate, ending was rather abrubt though. And damn, long ass chapter,
Grade: A-
Omnitroid1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I congradulate you! Errr... I mean commend? Anyway, that was an AWESOME crossover story. I really liked it and wish I could do something like that myself! I really enjoyed it!
Rory O'Kane chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
A nice story. However, there were a bunch of times when you violated “show, don’t tell”, and what I hoped to be an interesting event turned out to be a two-sentence summary. For instance, when Ranma’s masquerade falls, you compress it all into this sentence: “When Ami explained about Ranma and Ranko, and told them she was now a fully committed member of the team, the disguises came down and full introductions were made.” I was hoping to hear the others’ reactions to this story – that’s the anticpation that had been building up by the secret being hidden.

Still, there are lots of interesting scenes and ideas here, even if not everything is cohesive or as good as it could be.
shugokage chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Amazing story and incredible ending!
Shinzochi chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
i loved this story
steamrick chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Very nice :)

I love the story, thank you for sharing it with us.
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Still one of the great stories of fan fiction...bar none!
dimriver chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
You make good use of Ryoga. Nice story.
edpira chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is excelent fiction. A crossover that had everything to go wrong and got exceptionaly right.

After reading the only thing in the reader mind is: more, please? The characters are simply captivating.
Ki Ai Sky chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Well, I'm not sure why this doesn't have enough reviews, because this was very good. I can understand that people like to point out flaws, but I'm pleased regardless. I'd read this about four years ago, and I recently reread it. I'm still in love with it, easy to say that much! I would have like it if you had written a sequel, not that khammel and burgerbecky didn't do amazing jobs. Thank you for sharing this with us! Wherever you are, far away from , I hope that you know that you are an incredible writer and I hope to one day read the rest of your pieces.
Xenite Trekker chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
A well done crossover with the characters created by Naoko Takeuchi and Rumiko Takahashi (and to a much lesser extent Robert Mark Kamen for the characters of Kesuke Miyagi and Daniel Larusso)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »